5th July 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we study graduate degree course in Pharmacy after 12th from Humanities stream?

I am the student of 12th with Humanities group. I want to ask that whether am I eligible for the Pharmacy degree course at graduate level after 12th Humanities? If not, then what other options available to me similar to Pharma branch?

7th July 2020, 11:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study graduate degree course in Pharmacy after 12th from Humanities stream?

Having completed your Class 12th in Humanities stream, you are not eligible to pursue Degree or Diploma course in Pharmacy as for the same degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.
7th July 2020, 07:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study graduate degree course in Pharmacy after 12th from Humanities stream?

The eligibility to pursue bachelor degree in pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for the pursue the course after humanities course. You are also not eligible for other course related to pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?