4th February 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

B.Com is accepted for IAS job or not? What to do for admission?

Well actually i want to admission to become an ias officer. So tell me that what can i do for the admission and how its possible. B COM IS ACCEPTED FOR IAS .
PLEASE HELP
for the admission for ias

4th February 2016, 06:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com is accepted for IAS job or not? What to do for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i want to admission to become an ias officer. So tell me that what can i do for the admission and how its possible. B COM IS ACCEPTED FOR IAS .
PLEASE HELP
for the admission for ias
B.Com degree is accepted for IAS officer exam. You can apply for IAS exam through Civil Service Exam. So you can apply for online through below given link upsconline.nic.in/

Exam for IAS exam

Date of Notification: 23rd April 2016
Last Date to Apply: 20 May 2016
Date of IAS PRE (CSAT) Exam: 07 AUGUST 2016 (Sunday)

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
4th February 2016, 07:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely according to the eligibility criteria , Bcom graduate can apply for the post of IAS.
You have to appear in civil services exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria:
Candidate must have done graduation with at least 50% marks in any discipline from recognised University.
Age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation is provided to reserved categories.
4th February 2016, 10:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates with B.Com degree are eligible to join as I.A.S Officer.

To join as I.A.S Officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year.

Candidates passed graduation degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination and age limit must be between 21-32 years.

So, you can appear for examination after B.Com course, other detail about examination is available at www.upsc.gov.in
4th February 2016, 11:23 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

IAS- Indian Administrative Services.

Nice to see your interest in the Civil Services examination. Indian Administrative Services is one of the most valued job of the country.

The Civil Service exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in every year. To appear in the Civil Services exam You need following criteria -

Eligibility Criteria for Civil Service Examination :
- Graduation degree in any stream from a recognize University.
- Age must be between 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in the age is also applicable for reserve category as per government rule.

As you are a B.Com graduate so you are eligible for the Civil Services examination. The Competition is really tough so you need to work hard.

For more information regarding the Civil Service Examination kindly visit the official website of the UPSC :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?