1st February 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Com and B.Com honours?

What is the difference between b.com and b.com honours? how is b.com honours better than b.com?

9th February 2014, 02:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Difference between B.Com and B.Com honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the difference between b.com and b.com honours? how is b.com honours better than b.com?
B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of the course is for three year sand the course is divided into six semester. There are lot of colleges in India which offers this B.com Course.

To apply for B.Com corues then the candidate should be complete 12th stnadard or equivalent qualifiction with 50% percentage of marks in any discipline from recognized university.

Difference between B.Com and B.Com honours:-

The Main differents betwen the course is that, B.Com Hons provides Managerial Skills and Competence building in a particular area and It's also provide realities of the modern business world. So, the student learn more new things apart from Accounts knowledge.

But, the B.Com Course is Foucus on Accounts and Income Tax Subjects. So, the student may increase their knowledge in Accounts subjects only .

There is good scope for both the B.Com and B.Com Hons courses. But, as per my knowledge, B.Com Hons is better than B.Com course.
15th May 2015, 11:53 PM
amanshrivastava98

The main difference between BCom General and BCom (Hons.) is that BCom (Hons.) is more valuable than BCom because it provides managerial skills in a particular area whereas BCom general focuses on only the Accountancy or Finance.

The difference lies in the eligibility criteria too.

For BCom General, the candidate requires 50% in 12th and on the other hand, for Hons. you need to have 60%, rest all are the same.
4th June 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Bcom student I want to do ca so I want education loan for this how can I get and which bank is most suitable for this
26th May 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm confused between bcom general and bcom (hons) which I should do and why.? Also guide me that which is the best college for respective course in surat..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?