22nd December 2017, 02:21 PM
Midhun.s

B.Com Co-Operation and HDCM both are same courses? Is it important to appear in HDCM?

Dear friends , I am a b.com co-operation final year student. I want to know about that the B.Com co-operation and HDCM course, are both same qualification? After completing my B.Com co-operation is important to appear in HDCM?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk recruitment 2018?
  2. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  3. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  4. Courses which are available after B.Com?
  5. Best courses available to do after B.Com?
  6. What to do after 12th : BMS, BBA or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
  8. List of courses to do after BCom except MCom
  9. Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?
  10. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  11. What is difference between B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Gen.) and B.Com (Pass)?
  12. SAP courses available to study for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  13. Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?
  14. Which one is suitable CA with B.Com honors or CA after B.Com nonors?
  15. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Commerce course? -- [New]
  16. Best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology?
  17. Procedure and last date to get admission for CS course?
  18. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?