3rd June 2018, 12:52 AM
ppmass

Are B.Com students eligible to write the AFCAT entrance exam?

I'm pursuing my B.Com and I'm a female candidate. Am I eligible to write the Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT) test? If yes, what is the procedure to apply for the test?

4th June 2018, 12:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.Com students eligible to write the AFCAT entrance exam?

Yes, B.Com candidates are eligible to apply for AFCAT non-technical branch. You must have pursued B.Com from any well-recognized university/institute. You shall have scored minimum 60% in b.com to apply for AFCAT.
You are also eligible for flying branch after completion of b.com degree. The other age criteria include the age limit. Candidate must be aged between 20 years to 24 years.

Application procedure:
Visit the official webpage afcat.cdac.in
Now tap on "What’s New"
Then tap on apply now. Here fill the required details carefully and upload the required documents as per the prescribed format and finally submit the application form.
Keep user registration number safe for future use.
4th June 2018, 01:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to appear for Air Force Common Admission Test.

You are eligible to apply for Ground Duty recruitment. The eligibility to appear for examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate age must be between 19-26 years.

You can apply for the examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in two stages Written and SSB for final selection. For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in
5th June 2018, 06:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You belong to Commerce background, you are eligible to apply for the Flying Branch as well as Ground Duty Branch through the Air Force Common Aptitude Test. However, to apply for the Flying Branch, you must have studied Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level. Apart from this, you must score a minimum of 60% in Bachelor's degree examination.

Candidate age must 19 to 23 years.

For more information, you can visit at careerairforce.nic.in.
5th June 2018, 10:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

AFCAT stand for Air force Common Admission Test and the same examination is held by IAF for recruitment of commissioned officer in IAF.

Now, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in AFCAT being a student of B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) degree course then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for AFCAT ground duty branch if you have pursued Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level academics.

Further, for joining ground duty branch your age should lie within 20 years to 26 years. Also, you must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norm.

For more details regarding AFCAT, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
25th January 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Non technical branch for grils who hold bcom degree what are the opportunity in Airforce?
16th March 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Being completed BBA , can I apply for AFCAT exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?