11th April 2015, 02:25 PM
Kaniskamenon

B.E. 3rd year student is eligible to write government exams?

I am a student of anna univ ariyalur. I am doing be ece 3rd year and i have one doubt i.e i am eligible to write any government exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Can I write government exam if I am a 3rd year ECE student
  3. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  4. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  5. What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering
  6. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  7. Am i eligible to write group exam after studying 3rd year?
  8. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  10. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  11. How to join Railways or Bank after scoring 80.56 CGPA? Which exams can I write?
  12. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  13. Eligible age limit for tnpsc exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a CSE candidate? Syllabus for Bank PO Exams? Which Bank Exams are to be conducted next year?
  15. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  16. How can a B.A. 3rd year student with 70% marks (PCM) in 10+2 apply for CDS Exams (Flying Branch).
  17. Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?
  18. Am I eligible to write Group II exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
11th April 2015, 10:43 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: B.E. 3rd year student is eligible to write government exams?

Sorry, being a third year student of Electronics and communication engineering, you are not eligible to write any entrance exam for government jobs.

You can appear for the exams while pursuing final year of engineering or after completion of engineering.

Certain exams for you:

~~Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

~~Combined Defense Services.

~~Civil Services examination.

~~Air Force common admission test.

However during your final year you can appear for University Entry scheme for Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?