19th April 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?

Hello,
I finished B.E (CSE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  3. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  9. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  10. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  13. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  14. How can I get a government job? -- [New]
  15. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  16. Which government exams can I appear after finishing my UG degree from Bharathiyar University Affiliated College?
  17. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a CSE candidate? Syllabus for Bank PO Exams? Which Bank Exams are to be conducted next year?
30th May 2011, 08:58 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?

yes my dear friend you can get government job in cse but in india there are only few companys are there which are government...
my suggetion to you my dear friend go for the private companys. they will provide so many facility to you as like government.
like congizant, welspon, hcl, infosis, etc
all the very best my friend
24th July 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?

Hello,
I finished B.E (CSE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.my mail id is [email protected] contact number is 9698450034
7th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?

I have completed BE in 2009,i am not interested to do job in IT company.Can i apply for government job..?
11th August 2011, 07:04 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.
friends
yeah
offcource, my dear friend you can get government job in 'cse' but in india there are only few companys are there which are government...
my suggetion to you my dear friend go for the private companys. they will provide so many facility to you as like government.
all the best
14th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to switch from BPO companies to IT companies. I am a B.E CSE but have 7 years of BPO experience. how to change my profile?
1st October 2011, 01:31 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

yes my dear friend you can get government job in cse but in india there are only few companys are there which are government...
11th November 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

RESHMA,
I am a doing B.E(CSE)., I want know whether we can get government job after completing B.E., and i want to know the salery offered by company
14th January 2012, 03:25 PM
edward1989

yes , you can get government job in 'cse' but in india there are only few companys are there which are government...
all the best
31st January 2012, 09:16 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

my dear friend you can get government job in cse but in india there are only few companys are there which are government...
15th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there a limit for appearing in exams of state public service commission as ther is only 4 attempts for general in UPSC exam.??
15th April 2012, 10:40 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have completed your graduation that is B.E
So you can apply for these govt. examination.
These are very good in terms of job satisfaction and salary of course.

LIST OF GOVT. JOBS :

1.IES

2.SAIL

3.BHEL

4.BEL

5.GAIL

6.ECIL

7.NTPC

8.ONGC

9.DRDO

10.IOCL

11.INDIAN RAILWAY

12.BANKING JOBS

All the very best...........
22nd October 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hello ... What kind of bank job I will get ,? I have completed my BE CSE from anna university affiliated college ...
4th November 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir....

I completed my B.E from Anna university affilated college with first class degree..i dint select in my campass..so is there any job and what kind of jobs are available in private and govt sector..and i need help to grown up my carrier...my id:[email protected] my no: 91 7399952187...plz help me
5th February 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,

im doing in m.e computer science and engg in anna university chennai.. wat kind of job available in govt sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?