30th August 2013, 05:49 PM
mpamonu

Is B.E from Electronics and Communication equivalent to B.E electrical

can i give entrance exam which for b.e. from electrical but i have completed my graduation from b.e. in electronic and communication

15th July 2015, 10:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.E from Electronics and Communication equivalent to B.E electrical

Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical is not equivalent to bachelor of engineering in electronic and communication engineering.

There are some subjects common in both streams of engineering. You need to check the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam for which you want to apply.

For certain exams, candidates are eligible from both streams of engineering. For some exams, separate discipline candidates are eligible for examination.

There are several Public Sector undertakings in which candidates from both streams can apply. For BSNL JTO exam, only candidates from Electronics and Communication Engineering are applicable.

So it would be better to check the eligibility criteria of that particular examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?