15th December 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed enough qualification to be eligible to apply for TET?

I have completed my B.Com and then after I did my B.Ed as well. Now, are these two qualification enough to make me eligible to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)?

31st December 2018, 02:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed enough qualification to be eligible to apply for TET?

To become teacher in government school candidates have to appear and qualify in TET or CTET examination.

The common eligibility varies with required vacancy. But it is compulsory to have D.Ed or B.Ed qualification to appear for the examination.

So, as per your qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. For detail information about examination visit at official website.
31st December 2018, 04:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for appearing in TET and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government school.

The examination is conducted by various state government and NTA for recruitment as teacher.

The age limit varies with state and no age limit to appear for CTET examination.
31st December 2018, 05:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ). It is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government school.

The required minimum qualification for appearing in examination for recruitment as teacher in senior secondary is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and have B.Ed from a recognised institute.

So, you have the sufficient qualification to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?