15th December 2018, 01:45 PM
shoukatali chandar

Qualification required to become a Deputy Commissioner Of Police?

Hi everyone, I am studying BA with Political Science Honours. I want to become a Deputy Commissioner Of Police. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for achieving this aim. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st December 2018, 03:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to become a Deputy Commissioner Of Police?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Service Examination and after qualifying in all three stages of examination become eligible for recruitment in Police Service.

The required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For more information about syllabus and other detail visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st December 2018, 03:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible to become Police Commissioner after qualifying in the Civil Service Examination. It is among the toughest examination.

The three stages are :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

So, you have to hard preparation with dedication, determination and devotion to qualify in the examination.
31st December 2018, 05:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You will become Deputy Commissioner after qualifying in the Civil Service Examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for the examination. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination but will have to qualify in all the three stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?