29th September 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Computers graduate can do Hotel Management? How many types of Hotel Management courses are offered?

I have completed degree of B.Sc Computer. If any choice is there for me to do hotel management then tell me. And how many types of courses in hotel management are offered?

29th September 2016, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Computers graduate can do Hotel Management? How many types of Hotel Management courses are offered?

You can apply for bachelor's degree in hotel management after completion of 12th standard from any well affiliated school. As you had already passed higher education than eligibility, so you are eligible for the same course.
There are so many hotel management courses available in the market. Some of most trending hotel management courses includes Hotel Marketing Course, Hospitality and the law course, Managing Customer Relationships Course, Food and Beverage Course etc. You can apply for any of them as per your personal interest.
30th September 2016, 02:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc Computers graduate can do Hotel Management? How many types of Hotel Management courses are offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed degree of B.Sc Computer. If any choice is there for me to do hotel management then tell me. And how many types of courses in hotel management are offered?
The required qualification for doing Hotel Management course whether it is certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor degree course in Hotel Management minimum educational qualification should be passed in 10+2 from recognized Board in any stream. The duration of certificate course is 6 months to 1 year. Whereas, Diploma and Bachelor degree course duration is for 1 and half to 3 years. Admission is done on the basis of Common Entrance Test and the test is followed by a group discussion and interview. So, it is important to clear all the three stages for getting admission to this course in a top institute of Hotel Management colleges in India.

Different Courses in Hotel Management are:
  • Cook
  • Back Office
  • Hospitality Administration
  • Bakery and Confectionery
  • Front Office
  • Food and Beverage Services
  • Receptionist
  • Food Service Management etc

So, yes you can go for Hotel Management course after your graduation in B.Sc Computer Science.

Top Institute for doing Hotel Management are:

IHM Mumabai
Address: Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar West, Mumbai

IHM Delhi
Address: Library Avenue, Pusa New Delhi- 110012

IHM KOLKATA
Address: P-16, Tartala Road, Kolkata- 700088

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
Address: Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road, Natioanl Highway, Punjab- 144411

Alliance University, Bangalore: alliance.edu.in/

Oberoi Center of Learning and Development, Delhi
Address: 7, Maidens Hotel, Shamnath Marg, Civil Lines,
New Delhi- 110054
13th May 2022, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is best after bsc computer science
11th August 2022, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

requirement for HM after done my bachelors in cse
14th December 2022, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management course after bsc in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?