16th May 2011, 01:49 AM
c.bornisha

B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?

what will be the best thing to do,1 bsc in genetics,2bsc in biotechnology,3b.e in biotechnology.which one has more scope.can you suggest me some colleges for that.plz

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. What is the job scope after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Scope and Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  7. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  8. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  9. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  11. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  13. Marks required by FC community student to study B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of Biotechnology in India? -- [New]
  14. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  15. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  16. Scope and colleges in Chennai for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  18. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2011, 02:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?

There is a minor difference between B.tech and Degree., As per the indian education standards , there is a minimal change in the course curriculum .
Majority companies give lil bit importance to B.Tech as it’s called as engineering rather than regular Graduation ,
But when it comes to the career and job prospects…. Preference would be given to the one who has maximum knowledge. Industry takes both Graduates and engineers provided they suit their requirement.

offcourse there is a diff. between this 2′s as per bsc is a bachelor of science & b.tech is bachelor of technology . b.tech. have more weight-age over bsc
25th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?

what is the scope of genetics in india? if i do b.sc genetics what are the job oppurtunities in india?& how much salary will i get?
30th May 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

any research orianted job is available with msc gentic in india
8th June 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

which r those college who offers placement
28th September 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance in B.Sc biotech
24th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

which arethose college offers placement how much does offers salary in coimbatore
27th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what is differences between computer engineering and computer science and engineering??????
5th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

AFTER BSC genetics how i can go for neuro science
13th July 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

can i study m.tec after completing my b.sc biotec
1st July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course combination is better Biotechnology,biochemistry,chemistry or genetics,microbiology, chemistry??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?