9th May 2011, 01:28 PM
aishwarya.n

Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?

is it possible to get a job after completing bsc.biotechnology(only)?
if its not.then please provide information about courses after completing bsc.
also got a doubt ,what is the scope in taking MBA after bsc biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  6. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  7. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  8. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  9. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  10. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  11. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  13. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  14. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  15. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  16. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  17. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
25th February 2012, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?

Yes, B.Sc Bio technology will definitely help you to get in to good job positions. There are many job opportunities both in the government as well as private sectors. An MBA after B.Sc will enhance your job opportunities. This will help you to get in to pharmaceutical or health care organisations. The job opportunities are also available in chemical, manufacturing, quality control and agricultural organisations. Teaching is also a good option after MBA.
27th February 2012, 08:12 PM
michael_scofield

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?

After completion of B.E computer science you have the better opportunities in govt field and as well as private fields also.

Govt field:

After B.E computer science you can go for

Banking sector
Railways
Civil services.
Indian Army
Indian Air-force
Indian Navy
BSNL JTO and many more....

Private field:

After completion of B.e in computer science you can go for many companies like

TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
IBM
DELL and many more......

For all those exams you must complete your bachelor's degree with 60% of marks from any recognized university.

If you have any interest on higher studies than you can for MBA or M.Tech....

Good lk...........
30th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best option after b.sc biotech - m.sc or mb,?
23rd June 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

can i get job in tcs and in wipro after completing my bsc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?