20th May 2010, 11:10 PM
Pardeep K Sharma

B.Tech admission procedure at Thapar University in lateral entry for Diploma Holders

Pl convey the B.Tech Admission Procedure at Thapar Engg. in lateral entry for Dip.Holders.

21st May 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Tech admission procedure at Thapar University in lateral entry for Diploma Holders

Sir,i have passed 10 2 exam with PCM 80%. how much mrks reqd in AIEEE to get adm in Thapar Ins
21st May 2010, 07:32 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Tech admission procedure at Thapar University in lateral entry for Diploma Holders

the procedurw is as follows
Candidates seeking admission in TU shall fill up the Application form appended to this Prospectus and send/submit the completed form to ADMISSION CELL, Thapar University, Patiala-147 004 only and not to any other Official of the Institution.

Modes of submission of application:

a. By filling the form appended with Prospectus purchased from the University Counter.

b. By filling the form down-loaded from the website (www.thapar.edu) or photocopy of the downloaded form.

for more information see http://www.indiaedunews.net/notifica...ry=Engineering
31st May 2010, 08:05 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

hi,
fill up the Application form and send Thapar University, Patiala-147 004

application purchases from bank/college counter/download from website www.thapar.edu
12th June 2010, 03:30 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

the thapar university is the most famous university in india you are a diploma holder and you can scored 80% marks then your admission is comformed and your rank in aieee under 1 lakh in all india level so can easily admission to you.
14th June 2010, 02:26 PM
UPANSHU MUNJAL

what's the fee of thapar engineering college for lateral entry and what's the whole procedure for taking addmission in lateral entry?
18th June 2010, 01:02 AM
mohdmustakeem

Hi all,
If any one need direct admission in thapar or any top most college in india, kindly call:9958996233
22nd June 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

BOBS
27th September 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my diploma in mech so i want to admission in delhi university what can i do pls tell
1st October 2010, 08:41 PM
jaswinder singh86

i am doing diploma at ct polytechnic college ..how can i take admission in thaper university
13th December 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma at ct polytechnic college ..how can i take admission in thaper university
21st December 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma at maharashtra college how can i take admission in rajasthan university
11th January 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how does student get admission who studying in other college?
29th March 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the fee structure of thapar for b.tech courses in civil engg. and mechanical
and what is the date for the entrance test? (leet)
21st April 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i have passed 10 2 exam with PCM 80%. how much mrks reqd in AIEEE to get adm in Thapar Ins
kkkkkkkk
22nd April 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma at ncr polytechnic college ..how can i take admission in thaper university
plz reply me quely
28th April 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing diploma at malwa polytechnic clg, faridkot....it will compete in may2011......so i wanna take admission in thapar university......so i wanna know about thapar.....know about all procedure like entrance test, about fees and all facility.........kindly inform at 0956929282
29th April 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam doing diploma in electronics & communication in bangalore , but only three years got over in bangalore and considered as non karnatka candidate
'due to this reason i can't write c.e.t exam , so plz tell me how to get admission in b.tech in the second year in bangalore itself. plz reply.

rgds/vikas
17th May 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

is there any admission test for btech applicants.
17th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

reqst intimate exam date for admission in b tech 2nd year for diploma holder as application already sent at thapar university patiala
25th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 75%marks IN DIPLOMA HOW CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN TU PATIYALA
27th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 75.2% overall and 63% in pcm cbse 12th
my upsee rank is 81683(GN) 14168(GL)
can i get admission in noida/delhi/ghaziabad..?
in management quota..and if yes then what is the budget..?
contact me at ---> [email protected]
28th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in thapar university in 2nd year btech,once i have compeleted my 1st year in btech? what is the procedure and the elligibility criteria?
31st May 2011, 10:42 AM
SonalSinghal

Hi though I cant say much about admission in Thapar engg college but I know about some of very interesting and unique programs like B.tech in cloud computing, virtualization technology, open source software etc. As these programs are new and in huge demand too. So, I would advise you to look for these programs. Though not many universities are offering these programs but I have heard that UTM is one of the university offering these programs, you can look for.
15th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir
i complete diploma in electronics and communication engg. from G.N.I.T dalewal, so can i get admission in b.tech at thapar university ,patiala??
5th October 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in thapar uni patiala, after completing first sem in some other engineering university???
26th April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am study in ece 6th in BGPC SANGRUR with 70%..and i am student of sc categry....so i need thaper inst. for b.tech ...plz sir help and guide me ....if u are satisfied with me than call me 98855226349
16th August 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me what is the procedure of admission in 2nd semester in thapar university ?
18th August 2013, 11:15 AM
singh soorme
Junior Member+

Smile Re: B.Tech admission procedure at Thapar University in lateral entry for Diploma Holders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardeep K Sharma View Post
Pl convey the B.Tech Admission Procedure at Thapar Engg. in lateral entry for Dip.Holders.
Hi friend,

I am also a Diploma holder just like you,i had also given the lateral entry test for Thapar University,so here I am telling you the complete procedure for Thapar University-Lateral Entry Test(TU-LEET).

Eligibility conditions for TU-LEET are:
  • You must have completed your Diploma in any Engineering stream from recognized State Board of Technical Education.
  • Your age must be less than 28 years.
  • You must not have any backlog left in your course.
  • Your marks in Diploma must be above than 60%(50% for SC/ST).
or
  • You must have completed your B.Sc degree from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks.
Syllabus for TU-LEET: The Syllabus for TU-LEET can be downloaded from the University's official website.

Recommended Books: The most recommended book for Lateral Entry Test is Singh & Singh by Satya Prakashan Publications.

If you, by chance not made to the TU-LEET,then you need not to worry because there are many other Top ranked Lateral entry Engineering Colleges in India,they are:

Punjab University,Chandigarh.

Punjabi University,Patiala.

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.

Punjab Technical University,Jallandhar.

KIITS University,Orrissa.

Chitkara University,Chandigarh.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology,Delhi

Amity School of Engineering and Technology,Noida

Delhi Technological University,Delhi.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana

DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology,Jallandhar.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology,Ferozepur.

Chandigarh Group of Colleges,Chandigarh.

All the best.
18th August 2013, 12:45 PM
kunal kumar 444

Angry Re: B.Tech admission procedure at Thapar University in lateral entry for Diploma Holders

HI FRIENDS....

TOP MOST COLLEGE IN INDIA.....

Delhi Technological University,Delhi.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana

DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology,Jallandhar.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology,Ferozepur.

Chandigarh Group of Colleges,Chandigarh.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.

Punjab Technical University,Jallandhar.

KIITS University,Orrissa.

Chitkara University,Chandigarh.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology,Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.
...........................................OK THANKS........
8th May 2014, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in thaper uni. after b.tech 1st year from any uni. if yes than what is its procedure and if no than suggest me some good college for it.
12th June 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma(Mech) from IASE university, Rajasthan and course expected to be completed in 2015. Till I've obtained 65-70% marks upto 3rd semister. Can I take admission in 2nd year through lateral entry or direct in Thapar University. Plz help me how can I get myself admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in 2nd year.
Thanks!
deepayan sen
Email: [email protected]
7th July 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

What is the semester wise fee for B Tech civil engineering, lateral entry in Thapar university. What will be
the last date for submission of application form and it's cost. Kindly send reply on email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?