29th September 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech Civil engineer can do M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics?

I have completed my B.Tech civil engineering. Am I eligible to do M.Tech industrial mathematics after completion of B.Tech civil engineering?

29th September 2016, 11:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech Civil engineer can do M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.tech in industrial mathematics after completing your graduation degree. But you must have passed bachelor's degree from any well recognized institute. Also you have to score at least 50% percent marks in your bachelor's degree to get admission in M.tech(industrial mathematics).
Your course duration will be of two years. After completion of your master's degree, you can apply for job in financial institutes, software industries, market and research departments etc.
30th September 2016, 05:00 PM
Madison.

Default Re: B.Tech Civil engineer can do M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech civil engineering. Am I eligible to do M.Tech industrial mathematics after completion of B.Tech civil engineering?
Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics after completing your B.Tech in civil Engineering. However you need to clear the entrance examination for pursing the M.Tech course.
The M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics can fetch you careers like Lecturer or Professor or business analyst manager or project manager or biological researcher or science adviser.

The eligibility criteria are-

The candidates should have passed B.Tech or B.E with minimum of 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.
The candidates should have a valid GATE rank card.
There is no age limitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?