31st October 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in M.Tech Mathematics from IITs after completion of B.Tech in textile technology?

Am I eligible to take admission in M.Tech Mathematics from IITs after completion of B.Tech in textile technology? Can someone please let me know about the qualification which is required for the same? Awaiting for your answer soon!

Related Questions:
2nd November 2015, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in M.Tech Mathematics from IITs after completion of B.Tech in textile technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take admission in M.Tech Mathematics from IITs after completion of B.Tech in textile technology? Can someone please let me know about the qualification which is required for the same? Awaiting for your answer soon!
After completion of B.Tech in textile technology, you are not eligible for M.Tech in Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed M.Sc degree in Mathematics are eligible for M.Tech degree in Mathematics through GATE score.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?