16th April 2011, 11:40 AM
kumarravi.kumar71

Is B.Tech distance education university approved by AICTE?

plz tell me b.tech distence education university apporved by aicte. Rvd university udaipur rajsthan in b.tech course kaisa hai plz shortly

15th April 2015, 11:57 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Tech distance education university approved by AICTE?

No AICTE does not approval to any university which provides admission for the distance education.

It is very necessary for any college to have AICTE approval to conduct any technical as well as professional course in India.

AICTE simply means "ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATIONS",The main aim of this council is to look after the proper functioning of any
Institutions regularly.

If any college has No AICTE appproval letter then the degree will be treated as Invalid in INDIA as well in any cornor of the world. So without this the degree would be considered as IN-VALID.

The AICTE gives an approval letter to every college annually for each branch available in the college.if any college have no AICTE approval then the college will have no right to give admission to any students,if any college is doing so then the responsibility will of students:not to complain in
future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?