18th January 2011, 05:12 PM
MEHAK JAIN

B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure?

please tell me about the b-tech program from banasthali in 2011, the date of registrations n admission fee structure too

regards

mehak jain

18th January 2011, 08:10 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure?

Elligibility:-
B.Tech. (CS/EC/IT/BT/CE) : 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)

Course Duration:- 4years

Visit the official website for details related to application form availability:

Uptil now dates are not declared.
Also it may be published on newspaper too.
Last year it was conducted in June 2010.
4th February 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure?

please tell me the date of registration form of banasthali b.tech & bca
pls send on my mail id [email protected]
16th February 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

please send me the date of aaplication forms of banathali B.Tech on my e-mail ID [email protected]
21st February 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Re. B. Tech from banasthali in 2011.
I am appearing in Intermediate examination 2011 from U.P. Board. Can I apply Banasthli B. Tech. course. I have secured 73% marks in High School examination by U.P. Board in the year 2009. pl. intimate me on my e-mail ID [email protected]
23rd February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am going to appear for 12th std boards this year. I want to take admission in banasthali in B.Tech .Please, answer the details of fees structure(college hostel),procedure of admission,date of exam, syllabus,and how to approach forms? email at [email protected]
7th March 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am going to appear for 12th std boards this year. I want to take admission in banasthali in B.Tech .Please, answer the details of fees structure(college hostel),procedure of admission,date of exam, syllabus,and how to approach forms? email at [email protected]
27th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am appearing in 12th class examination from C.B.S.E . I want to join B.tech in Banasthali University. Kindly tell me how I can get application form ? Also inform me about last date of receipt of filled in application, date of entrance exam., date of admission and other relevant informations
1st April 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I had given my 12th class examination from C.B.S.E . I want to join B.tech in Banasthali University. Kindly tell me how I can get application form ? Also inform me about last date of receipt of filled in application, date of entrance exam., date of admission and other relevant informations
6th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

how much percantage we want in 12 th to give entrance exam.
16th April 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir when io have to fil the form for taking addmission in bansthali university
17th April 2011, 09:46 PM

Cool Re: B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure?

17th April 2011, 09:55 PM

Smile Re: B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure?

18th April 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th appearing want to apply online for btech course but while filling the form it is asking for 12th marks as you results are not declared how can i enter that's why form can't be submitted pls tell what should i do..email at [email protected]
30th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell mi haryana b-tech new batch info.....
6th May 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

is banasthali a good university for b.tech. courses
21st May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

when we would receive admit cards for b.tech 2011
22nd May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the admit card for b.tech 1st year 2011
23rd May 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

how cn i get admit card of b.tech ...i hv submitted my form bt yet not got admit card...email at [email protected]
29th May 2011, 06:19 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Elligibility:-
B.Tech. (CS/EC/IT/BT/CE) : 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)

Course Duration:- 4years

Visit the official website for details related to application form availability:

Uptil now dates are not declared.
Also it may be published on newspaper too.
Last year it was conducted in June 2010.
Thanks
4th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

When declared the result of entrence test held on 29-05-2011
13th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date when Banasthali Vidyapith B. Tech results will be announced
13th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

When will the dates for Banasthali entrance exam be declared?
14th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

when will be the declaration of b.tech result
18th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

From where we can see the result of b tech entrance of banastali
2nd July 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

respecter sir/madam
can you please tell when will be the result of b.tech entrance examination -2011 declared?

may you please reply or send mail to-e.mail id:- [email protected]
1st June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

is banasthali approved by aicte?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?