27th September 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

BA or BSc, which is better to study temporarily for BTech aspirant?

Sir/Madam, I am a 12th Science passed student. I have puzzled to choose between BA and BSc. I am interested to do BTech, so I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I will do any of these two courses temporarily. In this case, which course I should choose between them?

30th September 2018, 07:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA or BSc, which is better to study temporarily for BTech aspirant?

There is nothing to get puzzled here. The simple solution for you is to pursue Bachelor's degree in Science because you are a science stream student.

Bachelor's degree in Science would be the best option for you at present. You can prepare for JEE Main and Advanced side by side till you get admission in Bachelor of Technology course.
30th September 2018, 01:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

If you are finally interested in Bachelor of Technology course through Joint Entrance Examination then you should go for Bachelor's degree in Science.

You are a science stream candidate that is why Bachelor of Science course would be more suitable for you.
30th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

If you are preparing for JEE but want to get admission in any one of the B.A or B.Sc course then according to my opinion select the B.Sc option.

As you want to make future in B.Tech that means you are interested in science and this will also be helpful for you in the JEE.
30th September 2018, 08:05 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

According to me if you are interested in B.Tech course and preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination then you must focus on it for this your and try to score better aggregate to get good marks and get admission in government colleges.

Other than that if you still want to take admission then B.Sc will be the best choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?