18th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

From which bank can I get the JIPMER application form? Last date for submission of application form?

from which bank do we get jipmer application form?
and what is the last date for submission of application form?

Related Questions:
24th January 2012, 05:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank can I get the JIPMER application form? Last date for submission of application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from which bank do we get jipmer application form?
and what is the last date for submission of application form?
Since there hasn't been any official confirmation regarding the MBBS entrance exam for the upcoming session, it is not possible to provide any specific dates. However, the application forms are most likely to be available during February-March and can be obtained from certain Branches of State Bank of India.
Apart from the bank, the application forms can also be obtained from the JIPMER Branch and there will be provision for online submission of application form, which obviously will be available on the official website of the Institute.

To keep yourself updated, refer to the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of PostGraduate Medical Education and Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?