4th April 2011, 10:34 AM
sudhanavil

How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?

Please let me know where to get the Application form for admission into MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College? what is tha last date to submit the form?

Related Questions:
  1. When and from where I can get application form of MBBS in JIPMER?
  2. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  3. Which is a better college for MBBS, Lady Hardinge, Delhi or JIPMER, Pondicherry for MBBS course?
  4. Am I eligible for taking admission in Jipmer medical college, Pondichery after competing my 12th through Tamil Nadu board?
  5. Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  7. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form date?
  8. Can I get MBBS admission in JIPMER, Pondicherry after paying 6 lacks rupees?
  9. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2016 application form availability -- [New]
  10. Date of sale of application form for JIPMER in Pondicherry?
  11. Detailed information, infrastructure, faculties and hostel facilities in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences to study MBBS?
  12. How to fill up JIPMER MBBS application form?
  13. How can I get payment slip for JIPMER MBBS application form?
  14. Date of sale of JIPMER PG medical entrance application form?
  15. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. Details about JIPMER entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form sale date
  18. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
12th April 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?

last date of submission of jipmer mbbs application form
26th December 2013, 06:06 PM
s.guna priya

Thumbs up Re: How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhanavil View Post
Please let me know where to get the Application form for admission into MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College? what is tha last date to submit the form?
i more intrested to wrote the exam. i want medical sit that college .please try to understand me.
8th May 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?

How to get the application forms in medical colleges and also I need the last date of distribution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?