22nd March 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

I want to know what will be the basic first salary after completing merchant navy g.p. rating course in india and in foreign?

10th April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

what is th basic salary of gp rating
19th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

basic salary of gp rating
26th April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

where is more basic pay in indian navy or in merchant navy ?
30th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th ssc and i want to join merchant navy?what should i do?
12th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Marchant navy for GP Rating course after 10th
25th May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i want to know that can i join m.navy recruits in ece nd ....how i appy for test nd what is the requirments for that???
what is salary of these jobes ??
26th May 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing my mca a.d i want to do marine engg. Then what is the course duration and i have pcm in 10th class
30th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to join gp rating course in this january batch but i just wanted to know the names of government recognised institutes near mumbai .And after completing the gp rating course after 2-3 years of experience can i apply for other higher post's by giving their respective exams.Please let me know as soon as poossible on my mail id ([email protected]).Thank You...
1st June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

any govt. Recognised institutes for gp rating in merchant navy in chandigarh
8th June 2011, 01:06 AM

As far my knowledge u can earn a sum of 25000-30000 a month after completing GP rating.
I managed to know this by one of my frnd already working in merchant navy. Company name is (GP RATING) at ANGLO - EASTERN SHIP MANAGEMENT INDIA PVT LTD.
11th June 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary of merchant navy??????
16th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hve passed 12 from cbse board with a % of 89 In PCMB. I want to do b.tech from marine government college in mumbai. is there an entrance test and when will it be held. what is the syllabus for it or is there any other procedure to get entry in it. what will be the basic salary offered after completion of the course. i m vandit tyagi from amit gram, rishikesh. my id is [email protected] my ph no 8899612806
17th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my gp rating course on this june. so till when i will get the job
21st June 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad
21st June 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the basic salary of merchant navy according to rank
21st June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How much fees will study gp rating
25th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

sir
i got 2 marks les in pcm for securing 55% in 10 2 nd am doing b.tec from poornima colleg of engg jaipur is it possible for me to join mercent navy after completng my b.tec so pls sugest me som thing through ec
27th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

fee will be around 1.8 lakh except nusi academy
29th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am doing 3rd b.e(mechanical).i wanna know wat are the entrance exams have to clear for the merchant navy job... please respond i am waiting 4 ur reply,,,,
30th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.E Electronics.i wish to join merchant navy what should i do for joinig merchent navy.
2nd July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to join marchant navy.I hava completed 12th from PCB. Is this fare?
5th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is suraj patil, i just wanted to knw wat r the % required in 10th and 12th to be 1st officer in m.navy......plz let me knw fast on my email id ([email protected])plz sir......Thank you.
5th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is suraj patil, i just wanted to knw wat r the % required in 10th and 12th to be 1st officer in m.navy......plz let me knw fast on my email id ([email protected])plz sir......Thank you.
7th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Surender patel

sir. I want to know the basic salary after completing gp rating by a 10th passed student.
18th July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed mca.iam 27 years old. can i join merchant navy. please tell me
25th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is suhail khan, i just wanted to knw wat r the % required in 10th and 12th to be 1st officer in m.navy......plz let me knw fast on my email id ([email protected])plz sir......Thank you.

sir. I want to know the basic salary after completing gp rating by a 12 passed student.
27th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

after hw mny years will i become a captain aftr completin gp rating course
29th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I had completed gprating course which courses are availabe for me to be a second metofficer
31st July 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

a institute in delhi running as red ocean ship management in kanjhawala road pooth kalan near pathiyala bank is a registerd institue or not.
6th August 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am Rakesh Rabidas from Lumding(ASSAM).I have 10th passed student I have passed 10 from C B S E BOARD, and i want to join MERCHANT NAVY?my percentage is 68.8%.sir /madam please tell me that what is the last date.please give me the address on my EMAIL ID my EMAIL ID is ([email protected]).and sir also tell that what is the addmission fees,and what is the salary.THANKYOU SIR/MADAM.
6th August 2011, 02:56 AM
rakesh.rabidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
basic salary of gp rating
what is the admission fees.
what is the last date.
6th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

differnce between mca and mba ? which will be more better
9th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

how to aplly in jobs in the cours complitl and join the merchent navy for companes sultion and me --net.surya
21st August 2011, 03:14 PM

Im passed plus two examination how much basic salary earned
4th September 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;675279]sir ,i want to know that can i join m.navy recruits in deg in[mpc] ....how i appy for test nd what is the requirments for that???
what is salary of these jobes in gp rating??????????????????????????????????????
5th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir how many fees for gprating course?if we pad . is this sure we get job in merchand nevy is this fees reboundeble?what is salary of this job.....................?
6th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have passed the g/p rating course in december 2010.I want to join the ship so please tell me about the best shiping co. And what is the starting payment. My email id is [email protected]
8th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have passed 10th ssc and i want to join merchant navy?what should i do?
If you are Passed with Aggregate 40% and in also with 40% in English Subject, so you can do it...
16th September 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

how to become an officer by getting training of gp. we can become engineer as well
21st September 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA HOW PPURTUNITY IN MERCHANT NAVY MY ID IS [email protected]
1st October 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

aftr getting ur CDC followed by GPR...u've option to work on deck or engine dept....for Deck u'll be a trainee seaman(TS)...u;ll be paid $300 to $400 pm (aprox)..later aftr 9 months of exp u'll be able to get navigational watch-keeping certfct...then ur rank'll be an OS (ordinary seaman)..which will pay u $1000 to $1200 pm.......and if u go for engine dept. ur rank ll be wiper which will pay u same as that of TS...and later after getting engine room watch-keeping certfct...u'll get $1100 to $1300 pm....Regards [email protected]
1st October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am Akshay Sharma and i would kindly like to know thats how much % is required to enter the M.Navy in 10th & 12th std and what will be the basic salary after finishing the course.
Please also let me know that how many entrance exams we have to appear and what will be the minimum % to get selected.
Please let me know about it on my E-MAIL ID [[email protected]]. please kindly let me the admission fee and the salary i will get after finishing the course. this my sincere request to you so please kindly reply to it.. and i would be forward looking to your reply Sir/Madam thank you.
yours sincerely,
Akshay Sharma
2nd October 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Please sir completle conform what is starting salry g p rating
4th October 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
any govt. Recognised institutes for gp rating in merchant navy in chandigarh
in chandi garh there is no govt approved institute ..
8th October 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hv done Btech in EE. Can i join the merchant navy
8th October 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hv done Btech in EE. Can i join the merchant navy
11th October 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
i had done my gp rating training and i got an offer to join as saloon rating for 9 monts as they need an exprience worker and they are telling to join trainee seaman after 9months. please help me with this?
19th October 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?

Sir/Madam I am Sanjib Basumatary and i would kindly like to know thats how much % is required to enter the M.Navy in B.A. std and what will be the basic salary after finishing the course.
Please also let me know that how many entrance exams we have to appear and what will be the minimum % to get selected.
Please let me know about it on my E-MAIL ID [email protected]. please kindly let me the admission fee and the salary i will get after finishing the course. this my sincere request to you so please kindly reply to it.. and i would be forward looking to your reply Sir/Madam thank you.
yours sincerely,
Sanjib Basumatary.
28th November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am sujithmon from kerala.i have completed my gp rating course and i want to join in foreign ship.so i want a shipping agent to join in ship.where did i get it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?