13th January 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?

Dear sir,
i have completed M.Sc., Biotechnology. What job i will get and how much its basic salary....?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  3. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  4. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  6. What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?
  7. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  9. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  13. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  14. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  15. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  16. Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?
  17. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
18th January 2011, 01:43 AM
anncie10

Default Re: What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?

hi there,

After M.SC bio technology, you would get jobs like research assistant , in case you are interested in research or you could be called in for some vacancies in drug manufacturing companies where in your job would be to identify the proportion ( basically quality testing) . Other jobs many include lab technician or a professor job would be also called in for.

The salary varies it could start right from 12,000p.m to about 28000.
2nd February 2011, 01:40 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?

Dear friend,

There are jobs in academic sector and as well as in the professional pharmaceutical field.

You can join in different Govt or private clinical research organizations or pharmaceutical companies.

Drug manufacturing companies have great demand for trained professionals from microbiology field.

So look for some reputed companies online and apply for your desired profile.

All the best!
4th March 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc in biotechnology with 64% in 2009 and i want to beter job in revelent field.so how can do it
11th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i will complete m.sc biotechnology by the month of june..
can u please help me out regarding jobs in my field
19th May 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

basic salary after m.sc biotechnology
1st June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir. Iam completed m.sc biotechnology. Now iam looking for good job .could you help me.iam a fresher.
18th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

will i get salary above 40000
6th September 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I will complete m.sc. biotechnology in month of june 2012,can u please me out regarding jobs in my field,and about the basic salary
19th November 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MSC BIOTECH FROM RANCHI UNIVERSITY AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY SALARY WILL I GET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?