31st December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Basic salary for freshers in computer engineering?

what would be the basic salary for freshers in computer engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  2. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  3. How to do software engineering with B.Com? What is the salary package for freshers?
  4. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  5. How much is the salary for freshers after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  6. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office? -- [New]
  7. How much salary is offered for freshers in Infosys?
  8. What is the starting salary for freshers belonging to electronics and communication engineering?
  9. What are the government jobs available for freshers of computer science engineering students
  10. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  11. Latest salary package of B.Tech ECE Fresher in MNCs
  12. Is it a right choice for me to make career in Networking having completed BE in CSE?
  13. Salary offered to MBA marketing freshers after 5 years?
  14. What are the government jobs for electrical engineers in Ahmedabad?
  15. Salary of fresher at Infosys BPO?
  16. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  17. Basic salary of Aeronautical Engineer after completing 4 years?
  18. What is the eligibility to join TCS for freshers -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2012, 10:42 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Basic salary for freshers in computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what would be the basic salary for freshers in computer engineering?

BASIC SALARY FOR B.E - COMPUTER ENGINEER

The common way of getting job for B.E - CSE fresher is through campus placement...

-> The companies coming in for campus placement will give a salary of 3-3.5 lakhs a year for the freshers..

-> There are also dream companies like google, facebook, yahoo etc. who use to take freshers, the starting salary for the companies like these will be around 7-8 lakhs a year..

-> So it depends upon which company you enter in...

-> Prepare well for the campus placement, have your dreams high and get the job in dream companies..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
3rd January 2012, 10:55 PM
garg4892

Default Re: Basic salary for freshers in computer engineering?

actually it depends on the company in which you have placed. mostly basic salary for a computer science student is in between 3 lac to 3.8 lac per annum.
4th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii.... I am MANOJ studying no BE III year.. after Engg. course I want to do further studies respective to my field which is Computer Science.... please suggest the course details.........
5th January 2012, 03:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Basic salary for freshers in computer engineering?

Hi

Computer Engineering is a full time 4 year course which is taken up as graduation by a lot of students all over the world.

Its basically aimed at providing the knowledge about the Computers, Programming Languages, i.e communication with the computers, Microprocessors, Software developments, Network Securities, etc

So once a person has done Computer Engineering, he/she is very well set to enter the market in this segment. Some of the top Computer Softwares/IT Companies in India are :

Infosys, TCS, Wipro, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Syntel, Accenture, CTS etc.

All these are also the largest recruiters of freshers in India.

So once you are in your final year, or have competed your B.Tech you can apply in these companies for a job. (Either On Campus or Off Campus)

Now the salary offered to your would depend on various factors like the reputation of your college in the market, your score, your personality, knowledge, X-factor and many more...

-> If you belong to a good college, then you would get a starting package or about 6-8-10 lacs p.a ! Some of the top companies like ORACLE does offer such packages.

-> If you are from an average college, you may expect salaries ranging from 3.2-4.6 lacs p.a.

-> And if you are from any other college which is not much known or reputated, then your starting salary would range from 1.8 - 3.2 lacs p.a.

So if you want to get a good job, you must be from a good college in the first place. If not, then you must have very good and proficient knowledge about your core subject and also your communication skills must be as polished to make a mark.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
17th June 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any openings diploma computer science in karnataka?
24th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Who's future is bright chemical or computer engineering i like both
27th December 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th std.
I am interested in computer engineering.....
I have few questions in my head...
How many years course we have to do for computer engineering ( means for these degrees - B.E. - M.E. - M.Tech - or other degrees which are there in computer engineering ).......?
Which degree is better to choose for getting better jobs and handsome salaries.....?
Which are the companies in Pune, Banglore, Chennai, Hyderabad etc. which give good salaries for freshers.......?
Please provide me sufficient information for my questions......
Please reply fast........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?