28th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA from Bhavans college affiliated to Mumbai University?

Can someone tell me that whether is bba from bhavans college affiliated to Mumbai university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to BBA in Mumbai University?
  2. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  4. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  5. please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA course?
  7. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  8. Is IIPM Gurgaon institute affiliated for BBA course by UGC and Gulbarga University, Karnataka?
  9. Grade Wise list of Institutes of BBA affiliated to IP University?
  10. List of top 5 BBA colleges affiliated to IP university?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  12. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  13. Top institutes affiliated to IP university for doing BBA? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course? -- [New]
  15. How to do PGDAS from Mumbai University after doing BBA in Finance?
  16. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  17. Which college is best suitable for me to take my career as Interior Designer and Decorator?
  18. Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?
31st March 2017, 11:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: is bba affiliated to mumbai university

The University of Mumbai, also known as MU, is one of the first state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra.

As per my knowledge, yes BBA from Bhavans college is affiliated to Mumbai University.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Financial Organizations

** Educational Institutes

** Marketing Organizations

** Banks

** Business Consultancies

Contact Address.

Address: Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?