27th December 2010, 02:05 AM
anand9934370993

Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

What are the advantages of BCA and what is the minimum and maximum salary after doing BCA in india and other countries?

27th December 2010, 06:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

Dear friend

In now a days, BCA candidates will not get salary more than 10 to 12 k Per month.

So, i will suggest you, just do MCA and then think for Job. Because after BCA you will not find good jobs in IT field.

Because the IT companies recruited Master degree Candidates. So, please go for Master degree course.

And the Salary is basically depends upon the experience of candidate in Software field.

So, after completing Bca If you have a experience, then you will get good jobs otherwise its very difficult to get good salary pacakage jobs.
27th December 2010, 06:49 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

Dear student,
There are many advantages of BCA for example - for any software related post BCA qualification is required .
Apart from software field BCA holders can apply for the Graduate post.
So, there field is not limited to software field only but they can apply for posts.

The maximum salary is upto Rs- 3.5 to 5 lakh per annum.moreover it depends upon the performance of the employ.

ALL THE BEST...........
27th December 2010, 10:26 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Minimum salary for BCA Student

*Best think i like to say is tat, you try to finish MCA also, then you can expect good salary and lot of wanted is there,but for BCA now a days very less salary, you can get only 8000 to 10000, if you finish MCA you can expect more then 15000

*If you are urgently need of job then go for that, in distance eduction finish the MCA degree

Best of luck
27th December 2010, 11:22 PM
Anusha Bulusu

Post Re: Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand9934370993 View Post
What are the advantages of BCA and what is the minimum and maximum salary after doing BCA in india and other countries?
Dear,
Getting admission into an institution for BCA is very easy but the availability of jobs is quite difficult even for the passed candidates as the BCA degree has no much importance today.So the best that you choose with, is to get admission for a Master Degree Course i.e., MCA after BCA.
Job offers are available in Call Centers for the BCA passed out candidates.But that is not advisable as even 10+2 pass out candidates can also apply for such call centers.
So if BCA pass out and is interested in IT or software field, then join MCA course in reputed university as MCA degree is equivalent to B.E from computer science from hiring point of view for most of IT companies. Otherwise you can prepare for UPSC exams or opt MBA stream.
27th December 2010, 11:27 PM
nishant1110

Mr rahul_k is slightly incorrect. Campus selection and placements in training-cum-job schemes by Wipro inc. have given BCA students the chance to complete MCA (from, say BITS Pilani), as well as offer a salary of about 15000 or so to top candidates. So, the very ease of doing MCA with a good stipend is an advantage of BCA
28th December 2010, 12:16 AM
amahajan

Hi Anand..
the salary depends on what kind of job you are going to do. if you will do a govt job then the salary would be ofcourse good, like if you join a bank as a PO then your salary would be around 20000 to 25000. but if you go for a private sector job then you will merely get 10000 to 15000 you see recession period and companies hire a candidate with higher studies so if you want to go in private sector then first do a master degree.
28th December 2010, 08:58 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

After completing BCA course you have two options - either to do job or to pursue higher studies.

If you are interested in doing job then you can look for some junior level jobs in Java, J2EE, C++, Dot Net or Mainframes or any other technology in which you are proficient.

You can also join call centers based on this qualification.

If you want to do government job then you can apply for ban PO jobs or civil services jobs.

The starting salary for BCA candidate is around 12,000 to 15000 per month.
29th December 2010, 01:38 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand9934370993 View Post
Dear friend,
BCA has a huge advantage to doing before MCA,BCA and MCA syllabus is almost same...
Expected salary for BCA is 15k to 18k...
After doing MCA is would be 30k to 50k...
29th December 2010, 02:33 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

after completing bca course.the job opportunity are less than you have a got job the minimum salary 7500 to 10,000.And the most companies prefer the mca
candidates.And they prefer the experience candidates also.my suggestion is go for mca the course more available in IT fields.but the choice is yours.
all the best.
31st December 2010, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for mca after completion of bca?
2nd January 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam to take mace after doing bca?
27th January 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

are u mad or what ?
there are lots of cet exams after bca
check www.dte.org.in
22nd February 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Clear your mind Guies .This year DTE had organised CET for MCA as on 06.03.2011.
22nd February 2011, 11:53 AM
Ankur agrawal

BCA is good carrier option but now a day u can't get heigher salary just only BCA base ,......

Not more than 10-11 k per month
its better u do MCA after BCA better carrier option for u..........
22nd February 2011, 11:56 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes for taking admission u should apper in one entrance exam........
It is complusary..
22nd February 2011, 07:32 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, there are various entrance exams for different institutes for MCA all over the country...

you can not get direct admission to MCA without giving any of the entrance exams....

the various entrance exams for MCA are like NIMCET(for NITs), MAH MCA-CET in Maharashtra, JECA ( for admission in colleges of West Bengal) and many more.....

you can further details about various exams in this website:

http://www.successcds.net/MCA-Entrance/
9th March 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Doing BCA in distant education is worth or not?? is it having any value for getting job?
15th March 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

in this time,i have complited bca.i am want to do job.how many earn of these days per month
20th March 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is marks percetage necesary to get a good job
21st April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

can commerce students can do bca/mca without having maths in 2?
23rd April 2011, 10:08 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Why you are looking for job after BCA.
Firstly do MCA and then try for job you will get a good money after MCA.
If you get job after BCA then your salary is near about 10,000 to 12,000.
2nd May 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i m really confused what to do... plz help me!!!!!!!!! i hv just completed 10 2 with science (pcmb).. i dont want to do medical or engineering... so suggest me what to do??? what would be the best option for me???
15th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self is bhagwant and i am a student of bca and pursuing in 3rd yr and after completing bca i want to do mca . sir can u tell me after doing mca what is the nature of our job.
6th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages of doing Animation or graphic designing after BCA..???????
17th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

plz help me
i have passed 12 science with math and i just finished b.c.a have i any benifit in m.c.a entrence exam

plz give ans on [email protected]
thx!!!
13th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can commerce students can do bca/mca without having maths in 2?
ys u can do ca . but maths in +2 is compulsary for mca
17th August 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

minimum salary after completing MCA?
12th December 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 2 commerce (3rd group)can i join in BCA is am i eligible for BCA
13th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Presently I am a student of BCA from an open university and I want to do MCA after complete this.My question is that what salary can I expect after Complete BCA and what salary can expect after complete MCA as a fresher and in what field?Please mention about both private and government sector.

Please answer through :- [email protected]
13th December 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

is Mba is better than Mca ,after complete Bca from correspondence . please response soon
26th March 2012, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

helo sir i want to knw....what iz tha minimam percentage to doing b.c.a......
12th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

could someone please inform me with the syllabus for bca entrance tests.
26th April 2012, 12:29 AM
sjalali

Quote:
is Mba is better than Mca ,after complete Bca from correspondence . please response soon
Hi There,

MBA vs MCA.

Since you are into BCA, I take it you are good/ interested in programming and software/ web design etc., but donot want to study all the Engineering subjects involved in BE/ B Tech. Do you like to break/make things to understand how they work? Do you like to watch Science Discovery channel to understand how giant projects were executed or "How Things Work", or Inventor's Contests etc.?

After BCA, you have to decide whether your interest/ personality/ aptitude/ talent is going to flower better in technical line or managerial line. Do you see yourself in 8 yrs as a Principal Architect/ Super Coder/ Designer of SW systems; or of Products; or as a top Sales Manager, General Manager or Project Manager. If not sure, take some online personality tests and perhaps look at subjects/ topics of study in the two lines. So many topics/ books/ syllabi are accessible over the internet to get informed on things other than music and videos.

As a fallback, be aware that there are going to be intermediate Roles that bridge the two sides as well: e.g. Product Manager, Technical Project Manager, Pre-sales/ Bid Managers where one can move from one side gradually to the other side.

Hope it is useful to many facing such questions.
17th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

bca ya bsc physics jyada acha hai job k liye
24th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

My name is G. Thiripurasundari. I am pure science student in 2. I am join in BCA (in Computer application ) join 0r not join
2nd August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare for ras aur ias exam
5th August 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 2 i have chem,math but not passed in phys it is my additional sub could i able to do bca?
6th August 2012, 12:00 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
See BCA means Bachelor in Computer Application. So from the name itself you will understand that this is a fully technical field and this will even take you towards the technical domain of jobs. SO you will be basically joining as a either a technical consultant or a junior associate or a software programmer or JAVA applet developer etc.

Now these positions are more or less same whether in abroad or in India. The only thing that will differ is the amount of money they give. In India around 12,000-15,000 per month will be your salary(depending upon the company) when you join initially. This may go upto 45,000-55,000 per month(also depending upon the company). Now when I say 'may go upto' I mean that if you perform well and your company sees growth based on your performance then only can you expect your salary to be rising. Else you may even expect demotions or even termination of your job.
Similar condition will be true for abroad, only since there the main currency is dollars, you can expect salary in around 25,000-40,000 per month in terms of Indian Currency. But mind you the expenditure is also high there, so your salary is basically a reflection on the expenditures you will have there.
12th September 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir which courses i can do after bca expect mca?
11th February 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

after completed BCA why we want to go mca why cant msc in computer science?
29th March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum advantage in BCA ? is it sure i will get job after BCA ?
4th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

HELLO..

Now i am completing 2 commerse with computer
application,then i like to choose BCA
for higher studies,because i am so love IT field.
After BCA i will complete MCA.
What are the qualities of a BCA student ???
10th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA really help full then Bcom and bbm? plz reply fast
15th June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR,,is ther any value for doing b.c.a in coresspondence??? can i able to get a job
6th August 2013, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in BCA.
And i think it's not Good for Good Career.
11th October 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i passed bca 80% what is my future?
11th October 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i passed bca 80% what is my future?
6th January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

ser please tell me,whose university and college best for mca in rajasthan and panjab .who give a better campus placement.?please quickly reply :)
6th January 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

ser please tell me,whose university and college best for mca in rajasthan and panjab .who give a better campus placement.?please quickly reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?