9th April 2022, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

BEd after MA in geography and BCom can appear in Grade-1 exams?

I completed my graduation in commerce stream, Now i want to complete ma in geography and after that bed on the basis of ma geography. There is any problem for 1st grade exam in ma geography.

10th April 2022, 07:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BEd after MA in geography and BCom can appear in Grade-1 exams?

Yes, you can appear for the Grade 1 examination after M.A in Geography and B.Ed on the basis of master qualification.

Candidates are eligible to pursue B.Ed on the basis of bachelor or master degree discipline.

For detail information go through the official notification.
12th April 2022, 02:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BEd after MA in geography and BCom can appear in Grade-1 exams?

The basic qualification required for BEd is a candidate must be a graduate/postgraduate in any relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. If you have done your postgraduation in Geography so you are eligible to do a BEd in Geography. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.

The educational qualification required to study MA in Geography is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Geography or in any discipline with Geography as one of the subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Many reputed universities conduct entrance examinations for MA Geography admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?