25th February 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Being in final year of BBA can I start with LLB for 3 years course?

I'm doing BBA final semester and I have backlog in previous semester. Can I pursue LLB 3 years course? Or, first I need to wait and clear the backlog paper than I will be eligible to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  2. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  3. Can I be eligible for LLB 3 years entrance exam after doing final year BBA
  4. Can I do LLB after BBA? List of colleges offering 3 years LLB course?
  5. Can I resume my LLB course if I stopped it 13 years back?
  6. How should I enroll for CS course? I am currently pursuing BBA LLB
  7. What is the difference between BA LLB and BBA LLB?
  8. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  9. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  10. Difference between BA LLB, B.Com LLB and BBA LLB? Which one among them is best?
  11. Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University
  12. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I start my career again as an external student to pursue 5 years LLB?
  14. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  15. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  16. What kind of Internship is available in Coal India Legal department for BBA(LLB) final year student? Is it payable?
  17. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  18. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
28th February 2018, 05:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being in final year of BBA can I start with LLB for 3 years course?

Yes first of all you have to clear backlog. And after clearing that paper you will be able to go for further education.
You have to clear CLAT entrance examination to get admission in LLB.
Without clearing backlogs you will not be considered as pass. That is why it is compulsory to clear it.
There is no any upper age limit required as well as appearing candidates are not eligible to apply.
28th February 2018, 05:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in LLB course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

So, you have to clear all your previous backlogs, if you want to get admission in LLB course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various universities for admission in the course.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
28th February 2018, 07:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three-year duration course.

The candidates have to qualify in various entrance examination to get admission. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% ( varies with institutes).

So, you have to clear your backlogs, if you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?