27th August 2018, 07:58 AM
Anand Kumar Choudhuray

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Chemistry) in Raja Shiva Prasad College, Dhanbad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured admission in Raja Shiva Prasad College, Dhanbad. I have chosen BSc Chemistry course in this college. But some of my friends are telling me that this is not a good college. I would like to know about that is it beneficial to do this course in this college?

31st August 2018, 08:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Chemistry) in Raja Shiva Prasad College, Dhanbad?

=> B.Sc. Chemistry or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is an undergraduate Chemistry course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Raja Shiva Prasad College, Dhanbad

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Belgariya, Dhanbad - Sindri Rd, Rajapur, Jharia, Jharkhand 828111
Phone: 0326 229 1211
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?