30th September 2018, 07:44 AM
Anuj Nautiyal

Is it beneficial to study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Singhania University, Rajasthan?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do BTech in Aeronautical Engineering from Singhania University of Rajasthan. I would like to know that is it beneficial to do this BTech course from this university? Please tell me about this asap.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering? 19 17th September 2017 04:06 PM
Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? 2 29th June 2017 09:25 AM
Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering 1 27th April 2015 11:15 AM
After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration? 13 29th August 2014 01:36 PM
Any government registered college for Aeronautical Engineering in C.G? Details of Sky College of Aeronautical Engineering Bhilai C.G? 1 25th June 2011 10:24 PM