2nd January 2019, 12:24 PM
swatiteke

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research course in Institute of Clinical Research India?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do PG Diploma course in Clinical Research from Institute of Clinical Research India. But I don't know that whether it is a good institute or not? So, kindly let me know that is it beneficial to do this course in this institute?

11th June 2023, 05:09 PM
eduking

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research course in Institute of Clinical Research India?

You can check the previous placement record of the Institute before taking admission. Normally, private institutions in India take hefty fees for courses but at the time of the job, they don't have anything to offer to successful students.

Any institute which has a rich history of successful alumni has a better placement record. People can easily get jobs through professional connections after passing the course. Hence, make sure you study clinical research from a better place that has a good placement record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?