5th January 2019, 01:00 AM
Roadrunnerr

Can I get job in India through MBA course of London?

Hello everyone, I am studying BA in English Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to go London for MBA course. I just want to know that after completing MBA from London, I will get job in India or not?

11th June 2023, 05:05 PM
eduking

Default Re: Can I get job in India through MBA course of London?

MBA from a recognized University is valid all over the world for a job. If you have completed the course from a reputed university then surely you will be able to apply for a job in India. Just make sure you are well-prepared for the interview and have the necessary skills to get selected.

People who are skilled and have completed their internship in a good place have a better chance of getting a job in the private sector. Management degree-qualified candidates are needed everywhere and you can surely get a job if you have the skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?