9th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for GRE? What is the revised version of GRE? Is there any difference in the exam pattern?

hello sir,
my name is sujendra pursuing b.e in computer science. myself planning to take gre, so suggest me the best book through which i can prepare for the gre and i can score well.
i also wanted to know about the revised version of gre, is there any difference in the exam pattern

21st January 2012, 09:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best book for GRE? What is the revised version of GRE? Is there any difference in the exam pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
my name is sujendra pursuing b.e in computer science. myself planning to take gre, so suggest me the best book through which i can prepare for the gre and i can score well.
i also wanted to know about the revised version of gre, is there any difference in the exam pattern
The best book through which you may prepare for the Graduate Record Examination is "Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test" offered by ETS, the regulating body of the GRE and TOEFL.
The book can be purchased online from the official website of ETS.

Apart from this study material, you may also download practice books available at the official website of ETS.

As far as the format of the exam is concerned, their has been some new features introduced for the Computer Based Test like the facility to edit answers, use calculators online etc.
Apart from it, there has some changes in the types of question to be asked in the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning sections.
For complete information regarding the new syllabus, click here.
17th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best book for GRE? What is the revised version of GRE? Is there any difference in the exam pattern?

My name is Oyelude Ranmiwa. Is it compulsory that I have to be admitted into the school of my choice a year after I have written the exam or can I choose to be admitted anytime within the five year frame?
21st April 2012, 01:15 AM
indu_sarabhai

YES FRIEND, its true the minimum marks for admission in B.tech institute the no of mark required is 60%.
you can go for the B.tech courses in which you want to go from.
you can get the admission in any college you want to take.
the 60% marks are good for the admission in the B.tech courses.
20th July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hai my name is vivek and i would like to go to usa........can you suggest me a good coaching centre and books to prepare plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?