2nd July 2011, 12:44 PM
Chandramouli Goswami

Which are the best books for Botany and Zoology for AIIMS?

Hello sir, any one tell me
Which are the best books on Botany & Zoology for AIIMS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany? -- [New]
  2. How to make career in Botany and Zoology being a B.Sc student?
  3. Names of the books of Botany and Zoology for Indian Forest Service?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?
  5. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  6. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  7. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  8. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?
  10. Does AIIMS offer MSc microbiology? What is the syllabus for it?
  11. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  12. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology?
  13. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  14. Which are the MSc colleges for Botany and Zoology in UP
  15. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc in Botany for general category students?
  17. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  18. Which combination is good between Botany and Zoology for IFS exam? Books which are the best for IFS exam?
6th July 2011, 01:36 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the best books for Botany and Zoology for AIIMS?

Dear friend,
Best books for Botany and Zoology:
:

*Element of Biology,Practical text book correlating botany and geology by George willam hunter,American publisher.
Link:http://www.google.com/products/

*Honeybee democracy,Seeley,Princeton university press.
*Spider skills by Yale university press.
*Parasites by Drisdelle and Rosemary
*Collector animal behaviour by david J.T

More best for different topics of botany and zoology i'm sending you the docx file.
Attached Files
File Type: docx books for botany and zoology.docx(14.6 KB, 94 views)
2nd August 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best books for Botany and Zoology for AIIMS?

M doing bsc zoology hnrs nd i want to take admission to msc zoology in aiims hw shall i prepare m in 2nd year nd what is d sylabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?