19th September 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?

sir,what are the books are preferred for central government jobs and how the xam patern for central government job(telecom)

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  2. What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  4. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students?
  5. What are the career options in UP and central government after B.Ed? Qualifications, age limit and the exam pattern?
  6. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  7. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  8. Which central government jobs i can apply with 93.2% in Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. List central government jobs which are matriculation based? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  11. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  13. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?
  14. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  15. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  16. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  17. How to prepare for Central Government jobs?
  18. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
12th November 2011, 12:07 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?

You need to follow the books of your degree and to prepare for Telecom you can prepare JTO
it includes Technical skills and technical interview
5th April 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?

Where will I get the book for preparing for a central govt job?
14th May 2013, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best book to refer to prepare for central govt entrance exams?
12th July 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How i am start my prepration for govt job
28th August 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get a central govt.job after completing M.sc Environmental science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?