19th January 2011, 10:50 PM
urvashi b

Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

please tell me the best books for the preparation for the post of accountant/ junior accountant( rvpnl). can you provide me the model test papers so that i can know the pattern of the paper

23rd January 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

model paper for the post of accountant in RVPNL
4th February 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam
21st February 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

junior Accountant(RVPNL exa.date tell me
23rd February 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvashi b View Post
please tell me the best books for the preparation for the post of accountant/ junior accountant( rvpnl). can you provide me the model test papers so that i can know the pattern of the paper
plz i required a rvnl accountant book
23rd February 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
junior accountant(rvpnl exa.date tell me
i wanted to accounting books
8th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send me sample question paper of junior accountant
26th March 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i want best books for preparation of the post of junior accountant of Sports of Authority of india and staff salection of commission books
author name and books name
2nd April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i want to know previous questions and how to preparation of purchase and store officer.
2nd May 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the model test paper pattern for reqruirting the post of accountant/ junior accountant
5th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I want previous question paper for the post of account/junior accountant
5th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the model test paper pattern for preparing the post of accountant/junior accountant at delhi govt.
5th July 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get a Delhi Govt. Jr. accountant examination question paper for the last 3-4 years.
13th August 2011, 09:01 PM
baljeet_kour

Default Re: Best books for preparation for the post of junior accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want best books for preparation of the post of junior accountant of Sports of Authority of india and staff salection of commission books
author name and books name
i want to best books for the post of junior accountant
16th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know dat best books for preparation of the post of junior accountant of Sports of Authority of india...rply me fast..
16th August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know dat best books for preparation of the post of junior accountant of Sports of Authority of india... rply me soon....
16th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default : Best books for preparation for the post of junior accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

i want to know dat best books for preparation of the post of junior accountant of Sports of Authority of india... rply me soon
19th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know dat best books for preparation of the post of junior accountant of Sports of Authority of india... rply me soon
15th September 2011, 05:02 PM
aamir shahzad

Exclamation Re: Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?

Quote:
Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam
plz sent me the book of accounting
19th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me best book for rpsc account exam
10th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Please give me best book publication name for the post of Accountant in Air force..........Pardeep Rohilla , Mob.09812598398
7th April 2012, 05:35 PM
cbzhero

please give me the book for exam account assistant
4th September 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me the books for xam jvvnl
9th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?
please tell me the model test paper pattern for reqruirting the post of accountant/ junior accountant
plz Reply soon
25th September 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir please send me previous year model paper of jr accountant in RRVVNl my email id is <[email protected]>
29th September 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me best book of jvvnl accountant [email protected]
30th September 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i want model test paper for the post of accountant
2nd October 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

please send me modal paper for accountant ,jr.accountant
4th October 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me model test papers of the exam and best books for preparation for the post of accountan and jr accountant
19th October 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam?
14th March 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

pls submit the professional knowledge syallabus for dena bank specialst officer exam for creditofficer/FA
7th October 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

please suggest best book for jvvvnl exam and send me past years papers on my mail id [email protected]
26th October 2013, 07:41 PM
ntomar23

Best books for preparation for the post of accountant/Junior Accountant(RVPNL)? Model test papers of the exam my email id is [email protected]
8th November 2013, 11:50 AM
lalitnsen

please tell me the best books for the preparation for the post of accountant/ junior accountant( rvpnl). can you provide me the model test papers so that i can know the pattern of the paper [email protected]
11th November 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
junior Accountant(RVPNL exa.date tell me
22 December 2013 is expected date of exam from jaipurdiscom.
22nd November 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-books-preparation-post-accountant-junior-accountant-rvpnl-model-test-papers-exam-75088.html#ixzz2lMj54FlI
email - [email protected]
15th December 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvashi b View Post
plz tell me the best books for jvvnl
20th February 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

rpsc rajasthan jr.accountant exam 2013-14 ki teyari ke liy kon kon si books purchases karu
21st November 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have no idea what i purchase best book for be a junior accountant .Can some help me?
14th July 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me Best books for preparation for Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Accountant Examination?
10th January 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which book should be refer to prepare for the exam of Jr. Accountant of bank.
10th January 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Please email me previous years ONGC questions paper for the post of Junior on my email id [email protected]
13th October 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest me beat books for the preperation for RRB (JUNIOR ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT).
13th October 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, please suggest me books to prepare for (JUNIOR ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT) RRB?
13th October 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please Suggest me books for the RRB (JUNIOR ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT) RAILWAYS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?