27th July 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a collector?

dear sir,i am very about my feature.i am very weak in math. so, what subject or stream should i take to become a collector. please help me.

13th June 2014, 01:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,i am very about my feature.i am very weak in math. so, what subject or stream should i take to become a collector. please help me.
You can choose any subject as you wish. There is no specific subject required for Civil Service Examination. Any specialization candidates are eligible to apply for IAS examination. So, If you have completed the graduation course, then you are eligible for IAS examination. To become a collector then you have to appear in the Civil Service Examination, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year. This Civil Service Examination may divide into three stages, Civil Service Aptitude Test, Main Examination and Interview. The important notification about the examination will be published in employment newspaper and updated on the official website of UPSC.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The eligibility criterion for an IAS Examination is passing marks in Graduation course in any discipline from a recognized university and there is no minimum marks required for this examination.
-Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 21 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates for 5 years and 3 Years for OBC category candidates.

For More Information Please visit here:- UPSC
15th June 2014, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you're aspiring to become and collector then you should qualify in Civil Service Examination winch is conducted by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held every once in a year. Any discipline bachelor degree course candidates are eligible to apply for this IAS Entrance Examination. So, you can choose any stream as you wish. IAS stands for Indian Administrative Officer which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is divided into three levels , Preliminary ( Civil Service Aptitude Test ) Examination and Main Examination , Interview. The Applicant Educational qualification should be complete the Graduation in any discipline from recognized university / Institution. The Applicant minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years for an general candidates and relaxation will applicable OBC candidates for 3 years age and SC/S candidates for 5 years
9th October 2020, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

After my 10th which group l have to prefer arts or commerce to become a collector
13th October 2020, 10:34 PM
chin6303

Arrow Re: How can I become a collector?

To became a collector you have to appear Civil Service Exam which is conducted every year by UPSC. First complete your graduation degree in any stream then you have to apply for UPSC and crack this after that you will become a collector.

Top rank holders (below 500 numbers) are a chance to select direct in Collector post.

BA course is very useful for the preparation of IAS. You will be a graduate with bachelors in arts, you can apply for entrance exams, conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?