10th April 2010, 07:20 PM
inkler

Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field

hi!

my problem is not that big.........but ive just finished my 10th in cbse in chennai,st.johns int.res.school. i'm planning to take science,biology(pure science) in my higher scondary, continuing in cbse,maybe the same school......by the way im planning to take IIT if possible for pure science and im a bit confused about my under-graduation. although i'm taking biology, i dont want to enter into medical field.....im just taking biology for a range of options.......you know, like if this works out then no need of medical,or otherwise medics...... so i need a suggestion or some advice on what i can do........

ill just mention my interests......
i have a lot of interest in robotics..since my childhood....i like programming and animation a lot and ive won a whole lot of honours in my school for my computing talents.......

and another one happens to be interest in space ........like space techs.....aerospace(not engineering).....cosmonautics.....etc....evrything bout space....

i please ask kindly a suggestion for my future.

by the way i'll be available and will be checking this forum until may 20th

11th April 2010, 03:29 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field

i would suggest you to take mpc in inter and go for robotics in graduation as you have real interest for it
all the best
11th April 2010, 11:41 AM
edward
Top Answerer

Default Re: Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field

hey inkler,
if you are interested in robotics they you should not opt for biology as it is not going to help you in engineering in any way...but if you opt for computer science then you will be getting an additional qualification in IT field......

according to me you should opt for commerce field as this field is growing very rapidly...

well its upon you which field you should opt for.......go fro that course in which you have more and more interest....

all the best
11th April 2010, 12:13 PM
KARTHIKSS

You may take up a career in visual communication.It would be very interesting.
11th April 2010, 12:18 PM
KARTHIKSS

You can also opt for Aero-physics which is a course offered by IIT which mainly focusses on aerospace and other heavenly bodies...
13th April 2010, 10:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
if you are not interested to go for medical field
than dont worry, there are various field, where
you can make your career bright. you can go
for commerce field, because now a days commerce
has very wide scope, in commerce you can do various
courses like bba, bca, ca, icaw, and various acounting
related courses, but choose according to your personal
interest...............

ok
all the best.
15th April 2010, 08:34 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

i think you should go the one in which you are more interested like you have specified that you are intersted in robotics then go for engineering or if you dont want to this also then go for various courses available in commerce field like :-
BBA
BHM
BAJC
BMS and many more
4th May 2010, 09:44 PM
Senior Member+++

you can go for
BHM
BJMC
Fashion designing
7th August 2010, 04:56 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear ,,

your interest in Maths so why are you confused in medical or engineering ,,

dont mind go for a good competitive exams like

IIT

AIEEE etc

try them

and go for it..

Best Of Luck....
9th August 2010, 01:18 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Why are you taking biology if you dont realy need it. Your statement "I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field" reflects how low in confidence you are.

Comeon, If you work hard and focus on 1 subject instead of Bio and maths together then whats the problem. You are simply loading yourself and are also missing out that you have a talent in computers so you must aim for something related to it like CS etc

So opt for engineering after 12th and if possible drop that biology if you dont like that
9th August 2010, 07:41 AM
Rickers

Hello friend,

If you don't like biology then don't go for it. As you are interested in field of computing and robotics, then i would suggest you go for computer engineering from IIT or robotics engineering from authorized organization.
You may also go for astro physics if you like space research field.
Many option for you, select from these you like much.
Good luck!!!
9th August 2010, 11:20 AM
rohit_k

you must be apply for iit exam.because its a best option for you then you clear iit exam. so many big govt jobs waiting for iit students. like isro and nasa jobs also vary famous so you can choose iit.
all the best
9th August 2010, 01:06 PM
jainlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkler View Post
hi!

my problem is not that big.........but ive just finished my 10th in cbse in chennai,st.johns int.res.school. i'm planning to take science,biology(pure science) in my higher scondary, continuing in cbse,maybe the same school......by the way im planning to take IIT if possible for pure science and im a bit confused about my under-graduation. although i'm taking biology, i dont want to enter into medical field.....im just taking biology for a range of options.......you know, like if this works out then no need of medical,or otherwise medics...... so i need a suggestion or some advice on what i can do........

i have a lot of interest in robotics..since my childhood....i like programming and animation a lot and ive won a whole lot of honours in my school for my computing talents.......

and another one happens to be interest in space ........like space techs.....aerospace(not engineering).....cosmonautics.....etc....evrything bout space....

you have taken biology but don't want your future in medical, then there is nothing to worry. if you also have math in your subjects then you can easily appear for any entrance exam IIT-JEE or AIEEE. & now the entrance exam AIPMT is get combined with the entrance exam AIEEE, so you can easily appear for that & i think may can do engineering in bio-technology.
9th August 2010, 01:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th you have lots of career option open for you.

as you don't want medical field.so you can do given below courses

1.B.Tech.

2.BCA.

3.BBA.

4.LLB.

5.Hotel management.

all the best........
9th August 2010, 01:26 PM
arpit.watercar

Quote:
hi!

U can go for B.tech in nano technology or bio technology subject which one r best for for and related to ur subject and then to M Sc or M.tech In nano tech it make ur future bright and good
9th August 2010, 10:40 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
hi!

for doing btech from iit college, you don,t need to take biology in 12th class. Your subjects should be physics, chemistry and maths. You can take biology as extra subject but main subjects should be PCM.
Good luck
10th August 2010, 02:22 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
you can go in engg field as well as in management field.
also you can choose the following courses...
BBA
BCA
MBA
MCA
BIOTECH
HOTEL MANAGEMENT
EVENT MANAGEMENT
MULTIMEDIA

all d best
5th September 2010, 11:54 AM
shivanigarg_4u

you have many options if you dont want to go the medical field
biotechnology
bioinformatics
bca
b.com
arts
7th September 2010, 02:04 PM
arpit.watercar

Smile Re: Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field

Technical:
1. bio tech
2. nano tech
3. b.tech
4. bio informatics
5. bca
6. b.tech in agriculture
7. b.tech in food technology
8. b.tech in medicine
and lots....

Non technical:
1. bba
2. ca
3. hotel management
4. psychology
5. mass communication
6. fashion desgin
and lots.......
10th September 2010, 08:43 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

you can choose the following courses...
BTECH
BSC
BBA
BCA
MCA
BIOTECH
HOTEL MANAGEMENT

BEST OF LUCK
11th September 2010, 03:58 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

after 12th there will be many options for you to choose for your career.

as you have mentioned that you are interested in IIT . so i will suggest you to go for that IIT engineers has a great demand in India as well as in abroad.

as you are not interested in MEDICAL so i will sugest you to leave biology or take any other subject in optional like computer science, basic electronics etc.

all the best.
11th September 2010, 04:29 PM
# singh is king #

Dear friend,

you can choose the following courses..

1) Bio informatics

2) B.pharma

3) B-tech in agriculture

4) B-tech in ceramics

all the best..........
16th September 2010, 12:24 AM
KHAN20

dear friend,
as per my opinion as u r not interested to go in medical sector,then u can go in engg sector. in engg sector for ur various stream r
1.EE
2.ME
3.CIVIL
4.PE
5.CSE
6.IT
7.ECE
8.EIE
9.CEHMICAL
etc.
or u can do BBA,MBA.
in MBA fo ur various courses r
1.financial management
2.business & accounting
3.marketing management
etc.
or u can do BCA,MCA.
etc.
so take decission & make ur bright future.
best of luck.
16th September 2010, 12:25 AM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field

dear friend,
as per my opinion as u r not interested to go in medical sector,then u can go in engg sector. in engg sector for ur various stream r
1.EE
2.ME
3.CIVIL
4.PE
5.CSE
6.IT
7.ECE
8.EIE
9.CEHMICAL
etc.
or u can do BBA,MBA.
in MBA fo ur various courses r
1.financial management
2.business & accounting
3.marketing management
etc.
or u can do BCA,MCA.
etc.
so take decission & make ur bright future.
best of luck.
31st May 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in biology mostly.i want to make my career in this .then which field will be better for me?

from shree
10th June 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i m student of class12 i have physic,chemistary,biology,english,physical in class 11 can i change bio. with maths in class 12 plz answer me at 9045770415
10th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi!
i m very confused . I love studies but there is no one who tell me what i have to do whice is better for me all of my relative aiway confusing me that u do this that or that i want the right guidance please tell me the right path in medical strem
18th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What careers are available if I do not get selected in medical after 12th with PCB
24th June 2011, 02:24 AM
sachin6

You have lot of options available after finishing 12th biology. They are bba,be,btech,bca, bsc,ba,bcom,bed and many more. You can choose any one with your interest.
26th June 2011, 01:29 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

interest...............

Thanks
27th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

can i change subject math with bio in class12
4th July 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii
i have jst finished my 10th n opting fr sci [biology] sooo pllzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me tat wht i can do after my 12th
i m interested in gyneocologist
so plzzzzzzzzzzz help me
.................................................. ...................
15th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I AM CONFUSED THAT WHAT IS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ...?
16th July 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My name is Aiman and I have got 600 marks from Baluchistan board but my interest in biology is very much and my teachers are promoting me to be a doctor but will my matric marks will disturb me to do MBBS? or I should select a different field in biology? please guide me and send your suggestions to my gmail ID: [email protected], thankyou
2nd August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for educating bca
9th August 2011, 12:17 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

interest...............

Thanks
9th August 2011, 12:18 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

interest...............

Thanks
30th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the best careers in bio which has huge scope in future????
1st October 2011, 12:39 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

interest......

Thanks
3rd December 2011, 04:19 PM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field

Hi Friend

After 12th standard if your not interested in medical you can have better choice write EAMCET if you get good rank in EAMCET you can get good college for B.tech if you got good precent in b.tech you can good job in software .you can have another you can study degree after completion you join MBA .If you got good precent in MBA you can get good job in managment also.you can another you join in multimedia in that also you get good jobs.

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
4th December 2011, 10:24 AM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi Friend

After 12th standard if your not interested in medical you can have better choice write EAMCET if you get good rank in EAMCET you can get good college for B.tech if you got good precent in b.tech you can good job in software .you can have another you can study degree after completion you join MBA .If you got good precent in MBA you can get good job in managment also.you can another you join in multimedia in that also you get good jobs.

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
16th April 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in space and especially those connected with extra terrestrials and to know about the theories that perplex scientists. i am also interested in designing robots and futuristic gadgets but at the same time i am also interested in human body (biology). which career option should i choose ????????????? please tell me..
18th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i have took pcmb in 1st pu since i'm very interested bio,i want to go for medical field specially pediatrics,wat should i study for that after 12th?also tell me what are the other oppurtunities available in pediatrics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?