9th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?

i am pursuing b tech final year. i am having so many choices regarding my carer, like civil s, m.tech, MBA, or any private job...which is the best choice for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  2. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  4. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech?
  5. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  6. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  7. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  11. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)? -- [New]
  12. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  13. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  14. Can I get for Civils after working as Marketing Executive on a company?
  15. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  16. How to start preparation for Civils? I am studying final year
  17. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  18. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
13th February 2012, 07:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?

There are plenty of opportunities for a candidate who finishes his engineering degree. Selecting a career is a difficult task, and you need to do it wisely. You must figure out your area of interest. If you are someone who is keen on pursuing a career in the area that you did your degree, then after B.Tech you can choose to go for M.Tech and specialize on the same. If you are someone who is interested in having a career in the corporate world or to become an entrepreneur, then you should prefer M.B.A.
27th June 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?

Which course is better for me after b.tech in biotechnology.I have so many choices like M.B.A,Civils,M.S,M.TECH??which course will provid more opportunities???
29th May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
There are plenty of opportunities for a candidate who finishes his engineering degree. Selecting a career is a difficult task, and you need to do it wisely. You must figure out your area of interest. If you are someone who is keen on pursuing a career in the area that you did your degree, then after B.Tech you can choose to go for M.Tech and specialize on the same. If you are someone who is interested in having a career in the corporate world or to become an entrepreneur, then you should prefer M.B.A.
Sir,
First of all thank you for the answer,but do you think your answer would have cleared a highly perplexed person who has a hell lot of options to go with but not a strong mind to figure out what his interest really is.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?