29th December 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Done B.Tech degree in ECE and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree?

I have done b.tech degree in electronics and communication and pursuing m.tech in nanotechnology what are my prospects after i complete my m.tech degree?

7th January 2011, 01:46 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Done B.Tech degree in ECE and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree?

Hello friend,
As now, you are pursuing M.tech in nanotechnology,it is a good option for you.After your m tech there are various opportunities which you can do.Nano technology has various applications in this era.

Either you can go for job directly after your M tech in bio tech farms outside india,america is a good choice, or you can do further studies.You can try for junior research fellowship(JRF) in DRDO.

Duration of Project:
3 (three) yrs.
Educational Background: ME/ MTECH (Nano tech/ Material Science)
Desirable: The candidates with CSIR-JRF qualification and/or experience in the area of catalysis will be given preference.
Selection Mode: on the basis of Written Test.
Pay: Rs.12000 pm + HRA
Job Location: Chennai

All the best for your future!!!

regards,
7th January 2011, 08:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Done B.Tech degree in ECE and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree?

There are ample scope and application for Nanotechnology. The career opportunity in this field is expanding very fast with the upcoming of Nano-scale science and technology. Some of the main areas of application of Nanotechnology involve medical, drug manufacturing, IT, electronics, energy, textile etc. This field of study offers lucrative career opportunity in different sectors.
28th February 2011, 09:25 AM
chinudey20

After completing Mtech in Nanotechnology you can become a good lecture in a reputed cllege and can get good salary. Also you can join some good companies and your post will be much higher.
13th April 2011, 11:17 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
As now, you are pursuing M.tech in nanotechnology,it is a good option for you.After your m tech there are various opportunities which you can do.Nano technology has various applications in this era.

Either you can go for job directly after your M tech in bio tech farms outside india,america is a good choice, or you can do further studies.You can try for junior research fellowship(JRF) in DRDO.

Duration of Project:
3 (three) yrs.
Educational Background: ME/ MTECH (Nano tech/ Material Science)
Desirable: The candidates with CSIR-JRF qualification and/or experience in the area of catalysis will be given preference.
Selection Mode: on the basis of Written Test.
Pay: Rs.12000 pm + HRA
Job Location: Chennai

Thanks.
14th April 2011, 08:40 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend,
There are ample scope and application for Nanotechnology. The career opportunity in this field is expanding very fast with the upcoming of Nano-scale science and technology.

good luck
29th April 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How is embedded system and nanotechnology related to each other?
i am pursuing my B.Tech in ECE and going to have two month course in embedded system.
26th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

m planning for doing b.tech in electronics n communication . will it help me too eshtablish a career in nanotechnology? if yes then how?
28th May 2011, 01:59 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

As you said you are doing M.Tech nanotech then you can get a job at least 20,000 to 30,000 p.m salary.

An analysis in the field of Nanotechnology requires applications of varied fields including bioscience, medical science, environment, electronics, cosmetics, security and range of other subject areas.

you can choose any of the above field as per your interest.
4th August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

places where student of mtech in nanotech and btech in electronics & comm. engg. can get job in privet sector............?
27th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a ece student .. i have got a seat to do my ME in nano technology in trichy anna university.. and also i have a management seat in a private college in the field of vlsi... my more preference is lecturer job... which dept i can choose.. please help me
9th November 2011, 09:23 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Done B.Tech degree in ECE and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree?

Hi

B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in nanotechnology is one of the best combinations that any graduate can pursue and you are doing it. Fine.

Now if we see the Nanotechnology scope, its huge. The whole world is running towards this.

I am listing some of the options that you may look upon, after your M.Tech is complete.

1. Firstly you can sit for the government exams for the PSU's.
2. You can apply to get jobs in companies like :

Wipro
TCS
Accenture
Infosys
Tech Mahindra

etc. You can easily get a much better package that what is offered to the B.Tech students.

Otherwise you can also go for Research and Development in companies like :
TATA Chroma
Reliance
SONY India
Samsung India
L.G
Micromax..etc.

You can look for opportunities abroad also. Germany, Japan, US, UK , all have electronics headquarters . You would want to surf there also.

Thus in short you have a very bright future.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
5th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done b tech in ece now i want mtech in nanotechnology.Is this a good option or not...
and pls tell me about the best private institute of nanotech
28th August 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

which branch is more apt in engineering to do masters in nanotechnology????
22nd November 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am pursuing final b.tech in ece.i want to go for aviation side..in aviation did ece students have better future r nt..if yes then hw...? whch country is best for that aviation course nd please tell the best aviation schools (or) mail to [email protected] ...please give ur valuable suggestions...
17th May 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am bharat,i got interview call for nanotechnology ,and department of physics in iit roorkee.I am from ece background.

Can i get into any core(ece related) companies after mtech, if i pursue my mtech in field of nanotechnology?

And if so can u list out the names of any companies where i could be placed with my mtech qualification.
1st June 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i did B.tech in Biomedical.and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree?
22nd February 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my mtech in vlsi and embedded systems....can I do my phd in nanotechnology for medical applications
5th August 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi....

I have done B.Tech in the stream of IT....I wanna do my masters in Nano Technology...n i m interested in research and development...can anybody please guide me...Actually i have no idea....any certification is needed..?? tell me d admission procedure and best universities in India & Abroad
24th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am doing my btech in electrical engineering.what are the jobs offered after completing my btech?But not in government sector.Is there any chance of doing research?
9th March 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech degree in electronics and communication and also done m.tech in nanotechnology and pursuing ph.d in Physics Deptt. on Nano-materials for Energy Storage Devices. what are my prospects after i complete my ph.d degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?