6th April 2017, 12:52 PM
jkghlm

Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Sc in Interior Designing so I want to know which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Interior Designing in Meera Bai Polytechnic College? Which mode of Transport is better for me to go this college?
  2. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  4. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  6. Details and admission procedure for Interior Designing Degree Course?
  7. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  8. Admission in JJ College of Arts for Interior Designing having 48% in HSC?
  9. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  10. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  11. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  12. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  13. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  16. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  17. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
19th July 2017, 05:49 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?

Eligibility for B.Sc interior design course:-

Student must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Candidate should also have cleared entrance exam for admission in B.Sc in Interior design.

List of entrance exams:-
Common entrance examination for design (CEED)
NIFT entrance exam
National entrance examination for design (NEED)
School of fashion technology (SOFT) entrance exam
Pearl academy entrance exam
UCEED
AIEED ( All India entrance exam for design)

Interior design colleges in Haryana:-

Inter National Institute of Fashion Design
Gurgaon

Maxx Academy
Faridabad

GD Goenka University
Gurgaon

Faculty of Planning and Architecture, Manav Rachna International University
Faridabad

Budha School of Creative Studies
Karnal

As you see there is many colleges so please tell me the name of colleges then I will give you detail about the fee structure of college.

Employment areas:-

Architecture and design firms
Furniture manufacturing and designing firms
Interior design firms
Infrastructure and property developers
Interior design shops

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?