28th March 2014, 03:13 PM
1385.shilpi

M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?

I have done diploma in architecture from regular college in 2006 and bsc in iterior designing in 2013.Now i want to persue msc from correspondence mode.Msc in furniture designing or in environmental science is better for arch. and interior background.And which college or university is best in correspondence mode for these courses.

21st September 2014, 10:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1385.shilpi View Post
I have done diploma in architecture from regular college in 2006 and bsc in iterior designing in 2013.Now i want to persue msc from correspondence mode.Msc in furniture designing or in environmental science is better for arch. and interior background.And which college or university is best in correspondence mode for these courses.

Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc Furniture Designing and Environmental course as well. The candidates who possess a Bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for M.Sc Furniture Designing and Environmental course as well.

Master of Science (M.Sc) is a Masters degree course. The duration of the course is two years and the course is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offers M.Sc Furniture Designing and Environmental course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or college. Most of the reputed colleges or universities conduct admissions on the basis of merit.
The minimum percentage requirements will vary according to the institution, universities or college. The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation course.

Colleges offering M.Sc Furniture Designing Course:-

South Delhi Polytechnic for Women
Nirmala Niketan College of home science
J.J School of Arts
Anima Institute of Fashion
Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences
Rachna Sansad, School of Interior Design
SNDT Women's University
Sophia College B.K. Somani Polytechnic
15th September 2017, 09:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1385.shilpi View Post

After completing your bachelors in interior designing best option for you for further studies is M.Sc furniture design. Here below are details regarding M.Sc furniture design course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduation degree in furniture design is bachelors in designing field from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduation degree in furniture design is 2 years.

Institute Offer M.Sc Furniture Design Course:-

1). Vishwakarma Creative College, Pune

2). Panjab University, Chandigarh

3). National institute of Design, Ahmedabad

4). Amity university, Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?