30th April 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to join Metrology course in Delhi? How much salary I will be paid after completion of this course?

sir , i am appearing 12th exams and want to make our career in metrology cource .
plz give me detail informtion about its feture and in dehli from which college is best.
also give me information of salary after complition of cource.
i am thankfull for ur this information .

NIZAMUDDIN

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  2. How much salary I can get after completion of BBA?
  3. How much salary will be paid for me after completion of B.Tech from Allahabad University?
  4. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?
  6. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  7. Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students?
  8. What are the jobs for ECE students? How much is the highest salary paid by the government
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  10. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Will I get paid in the Training process?
  12. How may I do job after completing Marine engineering in United Kingdom? What's the highest paid salary?
  13. Answer of Insurance Aptitude test question?
  14. BE CSE recruitment is same as SC and SD? Are all paid same salary?
  15. Possibility to get admission in MS Manufacturing or Dimensional Metrology in Germany or Switzerland?
  16. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  17. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course? -- [New]
  18. Best colleges in Bangalore, Delhi for M.Tech? Qualification required to join in that college? Any competitive exam to join the college?
28th June 2016, 12:43 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best college to join Metrology course in Delhi? How much salary I will be paid after completion of this course?

Best college to join Metrology course in Delhi:-

->>Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

->>Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi

->>Delhi Technological University, Delhi

->>School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

->>Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi.
30th June 2016, 01:19 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college to join Metrology course in Delhi? How much salary I will be paid after completion of this course?

List of Institutions Offering Meterology Courses In India:

* IIT - Kharagpur offers course in Physics and Meteorology.

* The center for Atmospheric and Oceanic Science (CAOS), Indian Institute of Science. Bangalore

* Andhra University, Visakhapatanam, Andhra Pradesh

* Cochin University of Science and Technology , Cochin University, PO Cochin - 682 002, Kerala.

* Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara

* Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur - 415 004, Maharashtra
* The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?