16th September 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?

sir i want to become an engineer with computer science MBA BY PRIVATE college how much salary would i get after completion my course and i get job or not because i complete my study by private college sir please give me a perfect answer so that i would make a further step...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  2. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  3. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  5. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  6. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  7. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  8. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  9. How much can be my salary after completion of MBA course?
  10. What will be the salary after completion of MBA?
  11. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  12. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  13. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  14. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  15. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  16. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  17. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
22nd September 2014, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?

Frankly speaking, salary depends on various factors.
- Caliber of the student.
- Company doing the recruitment.
- Institute tag which the student is bearing.
- Academic background of the student.

Usually MBA candidates are paid well. The salary varies from organization to organization and also with job profile. Hence the range of salary of MBA passouts is huge which varies from 30,000 - lakhs per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?