29th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?

I have got 52% in 12th HSC board exam and qualifying jee mains exam by 89 marks in maharashtra help to best college in nashik or pune for aeranautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed in 12th board exam and MHT to take admission in Aeronautical engineering in Pune?
  2. Best college in Nasik for doing MBA ?
  3. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  4. Should I go for IIAEIT Pune college for Aeronautical Engineering? Information about its placements?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  6. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  7. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  8. List of the colleges of Aeronautical Engineering in Pune
  9. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
  10. List of best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune?
  11. Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar
  12. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  15. How can I do Aeronautical Engineering while doing HSC?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  18. Which colleges provide external degree program?
29th May 2015, 07:17 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?

Following are best college for Aeronautical Engineering in Nasik and Pune:

Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology, Nasik

Sandip Institute of of Engineering and Management, Mahiravani

NDMVP Samajs college of Engineering, Uday Nagar

Shri Ram Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panchavati

UPES School of Engineering

Hindusthan Aerospace Engineering, Pune

Pune Institute of Aeronautics and Computer Science, Pune

Wingsss college of Aviation Technology
29th May 2015, 08:45 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?

Engineering colleges in pune

Pune Institute of Computer
Technology , S.No. – 27, Pune – Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune –
411 043

Modern Education Society’s Cusrow wadia Institute of Technology
Pune – 411 001

D. Y. Patil Pratishthan’s
D.Y. Patil College of Engineering

Sector 29, Nigdi Pradhikaran, Near Akurdi Railway Station, Akurdil, Pune – 411 044.

P.V.G.’s College of Engineering & Technology
44, Vidyanagar, Parvati
Darshan,Pune – 411 009

Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust’s Vishwakarma Institute of Technology,
666, Upper Indira nagar, Bibwewadi, Pune – 411 037

The All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society’s College of Engineering,
Kennedy Road, Near R.T.O. , Pune
– 411 001

SVPP’s College of Engineering
Malegaon (BK) – 413 115 Tal – Baramati, Dist – Pune

Maharshri Karve Shree Shikshan Santha’s Cummins College of Engineering for Women
Karvenagar, Pune – 411 052

Sinhgad Tenchnical Education Society’s Sinhgad College of Engineering
S.No. – 44/1, vadgaon (Bk), off. Sinhgad Road, Pune – 411

Engineering college in nasik

NDMVP Samajs College of Engineering
Uday Nagar, Nashik

MET Institute of Engineering
Adgaon, Nashik

Shri Ram Institute of Engineering & Technology
Panchavati, Nashik

Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?