28th May 2010, 11:23 PM
ishan deep

Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?

i want you to tell me some good colleges regarding AIEEE as i"ve given a AIEEE examination .
sujjest me the best suitable college for b.tech programme.
i'll be scoring nearby 70 or approx not less than that.
reply me as soon as possible sir.???

yours faithfully
nandini singh.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  2. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  3. How to score good marks in AIEEE? I have scored 80 to 85% in 12th
  4. Am I in the race of good colleges after scoring 32 marks in AIEEE?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  6. What is the requirements to get admission in BIT Mesra?
  7. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  9. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  10. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  11. Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 90 marks in AIEEE?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 140 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 187 marks in AIEEE?
  15. How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th? -- [New]
  16. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  17. Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?
  18. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
22nd May 2011, 07:46 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishan deep View Post
i want you to tell me some good colleges regarding AIEEE as i"ve given a AIEEE examination .

yours faithfully
nandini singh.
In seventy you can,t get good colleges that,s why you should suggest him for next year that is good for your friend...
because in 70 marks i think you will get private college which is is not good,
if you want to read in NIT then you should try for good scoring..

i will suggest you if you have some chance then you can try for next year............
22nd May 2011, 06:01 PM
sunny patel 165

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?

well nadini,
not being harsh but 70 is not a good score/..
but den it also depends on ur state as AIEEE has state quota n stuff/.. so keep ur fingers crossed but u ve to expect a rank more den 20k
m getting 160 myself but still ppl say it shudve been better/..
so all the very best!
26th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?

i have score nearly 70 marks in aieee,is this no. is sufficient for any state level ov college?actually i i belongs to mp n i want to take admission in mits(gwalior)with ec n cs with gen cat n i m a girl
31st May 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 13
marks in aieee out of 360,tell me thd good colleges for b.tech
2nd June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the best college i(obc candidate) can enter by scoring 144 in aieee 2011.
Please reply me, and i observed that here only questions are getting piled up, but none replies.
3rd June 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

in aieee rank is made if we got any score
5th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

can I got any NIT and my rank in AIEEE is 20798
5th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i belong to andhra pradesh. i got 102 marks in aieee engg., and 127 marks in aieee b.arch stream. what are my chances.. [email protected]
5th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE BEST PRIVATE COLLEGE FOR BE/B.TECH UNDER AIEEE IF I HAVE SCORE 20 MARKS IN SC CATEGORY?
7th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i have score 124 & category rank 5023 can i got any nit plz tell me nit clg name
7th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

.WHICH ARE THE BEST PRIVATE COLLEGE FOR B.TECH UNDER AIEEE IF I HAVE SCORE 83 MARKS IN GN CATEGORY?
7th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE BEST PRIVATE COLLEGE FOR /B.TECH UNDER AIEEE IF I HAVE SCORE 83 MARKS IN GN CATEGORY?
9th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

which are the best college for b.tech under aieee if i have score 56 in my gn category?my air rank is 200000.
9th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?
9th June 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Which are the best colleges for B.Tech programme under AIEEE if I score 70 marks?

yours faithfully
nandini singh.[/QUOTE]
13th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE TOP 10 COLLEGES? I HAVE RANK 4325 and WANT TO FILL CHOICES...
14th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have got 86 marks in aiee,suggest me a good college
16th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

which college can i get if my air44073 obc9993 state rank6321 obc1675
25th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have gotted 65 marks in aieee my air is 1,98.098 still i belongs from mp
27th October 2011, 12:32 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:

yours faithfully
nandini singh.
hii friend...here i can help you.....it is difficult for you to get seat based on your aieee rank...your marks are very low......so try to prepare well for other exams........
2nd May 2012, 04:39 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:

yours faithfully
nandini singh.
dear friend,

here is the top colleges for AIEEE

National institute of technology- calicut

National institute of technology- hamirpur

birla institute of technology Mesro- Ranchi

atal bihari vajpayee indian institute of information technology-Gwalior

indian institute of information technologx- Hyderabad

National institute of technology-Jamshedpur

National institute of technology- Durgapur

NIT-warangal

NIT-Trichy

NIT-Kurukshetra

vishweshwaraya institute of technology-nagapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?