20th May 2012, 11:52 PM
bubbly sharma

Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student

sir, i m M.Sc in Maths, want to do Phd from Jodhpur.kindly Suggest me best college over there, admission procedure,entrance test & all other necessary information.
Thanks,
Gunjan sharma

3rd August 2012, 06:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbly sharma View Post
sir, i m M.Sc in Maths, want to do Phd from Jodhpur.kindly Suggest me best college over there, admission procedure,entrance test & all other necessary information.
Thanks,
Gunjan sharma

The Jodhpur National University offers Phd program in various Subjects. Candidate seeking for admission, must have completed the Masters Degree in the in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates. Selection is based on Entrance Test and Interview as per Ph.D. regulations of the University. The Entrance Test comprises of objective type questions consistent with graduate level from General English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Mental Ability, Statistics and Computer Fundamentals. Applicants who have valid Score of high level in any of the relevant National Eligibility Tests like JRF,GATE/NET of UGC/CSIR & SLET of the State, are given preference as decided by the Dean of the concerned faculty.

The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Jodhpur National University.
25th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student

The Jodhpur National University offers Phd program in various Subjects. Candidate seeking for admission, must have completed the Masters Degree in the in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates. Selection is based on Entrance Test and Interview as per Ph.D.
10th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I like to do the M.Phil in mathematics in Jodhpur national university.I am in Msc(mathematics) & NET(CSIR) qualified.Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?