21st July 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges offering M.Sc Applied Nutrition course in Maharashtra with fees

Hello sir, I have appeared in final year exam of of B.Sc Applied Nutrition course and now want to study M.Sc in Applied Nutrition. Suggest me best colleges offering this course in Maharashtra with fees.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
  2. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India?
  3. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  4. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  6. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
  7. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  8. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  9. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?
  10. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  11. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc applied nutrition course after completing BSc MLT course?
  14. How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?
  15. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
  16. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  17. Colleges and universities offering MSc computer software course in Maharashtra?
  18. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
29th July 2017, 12:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best colleges offering M.Sc Applied Nutrition course in Maharashtra with fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have appeared in final year exam of of B.Sc Applied Nutrition course and now want to study M.Sc in Applied Nutrition. Suggest me best colleges offering this course in Maharashtra with fees.
Best colleges offering M.Sc Applied Nutrition course in Maharashtra with fees

University of Mysore
Address: Krishnaraja Boulevard Road, K.G Koppal, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Address: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Phone: 0863 234 6114
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?