12th November 2016, 11:14 PM
Sandip Kr Roy

Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th last year but I scored very less marks unfortunately. I scored 34% marks now I want to get admission in Hotel Management course so I want to know that am I eligible to join Hotel Management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  2. Can I get admission in Abhi Institute of Hotel Management after scoring 26% marks in class 12th (NIOS)?
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  4. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  5. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  8. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  9. Can I join hotel management course without intermediate exams?
  10. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  11. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  13. How to join hotel management course, if not good in English?
  14. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  15. What percentage of marks in required for studying hotel management course?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  17. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2016, 10:28 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?

HOTEL MANAGEMENT

For Hotel Management course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Hotel Management course is 50%. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for Hotel Management course after 34% marks in class 12th.
14th November 2016, 11:40 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?

According to me if a candidate score less than 35% mark overall will consider as fail. Since you have scored 34% marks so it is very hard for you to get the admission in the Hotel Management. They ask for 55 to 60% marks in class 12th. First of all check your mark sheet again whether you are passed or not. If passed, then apply for the Hotel Management if you are lucky, then will get the admission.
14th November 2016, 02:06 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes you are eligible to study Hotel Management course if you completed 10,+2 in recognized standards its enough.

* Some of the colleges are also offering who 12 pass / fail can also join in the Hotel Management courses.

* I will share best colleges in India for Hotel Management course just follows here.

List of Colleges :

* INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION - [IHM], MUMBAI MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

* INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION - [IHM], PUSA, NEW DELHI , DELHI NCR

* INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT - [IHM], BANGALORE, KARNATAKA

* INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT - [IHM], KOLKATA , WEST BENGAL

* INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT - [IIHM], KOLKATA , WEST BENGAL

* INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION - [IHM], CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU

* INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY - [IHMCT], TRIVANDRUM , KERALA
14th November 2016, 10:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned course as the minimum educational requirement in order to opt for it is that the candidate should have completed 12th standard with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the course with the qualification you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?