16th May 2011, 07:20 PM
shobana thanabalan

Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?

hello!! I'm shobana... I'm doing my 1st year B.COM in madurai(TN). I wish to pursue my studies doing MBA-AIRPORT & AIRLINE MANAGEMENT. I'm looking for the best colleges in south India... Do we have good colleges in tamilnadu offering the course??

7th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?

HAI IAM KANNAN NOW IAM STUDING B.B.A IN TRICHY JAMAL MOHAMED COLLEGE NEXT I HAVE INTEREST TO STUDY MBA AIR LINES &AIRPORT MANAGEMENT NOW IAM LOOKING FOR BEST COLLEGES IN SOUTH INDIA IF DO YOU HAVE ANY GOOD COLLEGES OFFERING COURES?
8th July 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?

IS airlines and airport management is good.?.
Where we will get jobs.....please replay ........
20th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?

Hi,

As you are staying at Madurai, you can contact the American University of India - Kodai International Business School at Kodaikanal. I understand that that they offer MBA in Hospitality and Aviation Management.

They have excellent hostel facilities and very good faculty both Indian and American.

I have personally seen their campus at Kodaikanal. Simply WOW.....Their website is www.auiedu.com and email is [email protected]

ALL THE BEST

Franky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobana thanabalan View Post
hello!! I'm shobana... I'm doing my 1st year B.COM in madurai(TN). I wish to pursue my studies doing MBA-AIRPORT & AIRLINE MANAGEMENT. I'm looking for the best colleges in south India... Do we have good colleges in tamilnadu offering the course??
31st July 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i am ibrahim frm cbe an i am doing my final b.com ca an i like 2 join airline managment after my ug an i want to komw wich clage wil give more preference for this corse
6th August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

college which conduct MBA inair line&airport managemant in Tamilnadu?
9th August 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the best MBA colleges that offer MBA in airline and airport management from south india.. im from kerala!
23rd October 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

best airline college s airocis college of aviation and management studies kannur kerala state
30th October 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i want to know which is the best MBA colleges in south india
22nd December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hi, now im doing B.Sc in aircraft maintenance science, aft this course i like to do M.Sc in aircraft maintenance, which college is best for that in south India?
3rd January 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i want to which is the best mba in airline &airport management colleges in south india..?
7th January 2012, 07:40 PM
parthiba bala kumar

Default i am doing my B.B.M in NGM college authorised by bharathiar university and iam in need of join MBA in airlines and airport management

HAI IAM IN NEED OF JOIN MBA IN airlines in airport management
18th March 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i divya required to know about the list of colleges providing MBA.also types of brages in MBA.
26th March 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?

Quote:
Hello Shobana The answer to your question is Yes There is a college in Coimbatore called
KASTURI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES EXCLUSIVE IN BBM AVIATION MANAGEMENT Then MBA IN AIRLINE IN AIRPORT MANAGEMNT PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER +91 98942 33233 and also PLEASE BROWSE THIS WEBSITE www.kasturiaviation.com
27th March 2012, 12:34 AM
Myadi0011

Kodai International Business School at Kodaikanal. I understand that that they offer MBA in Hospitality and Aviation Management.

They have excellent hostel facilities and very good faculty both Indian and American.

I have personally seen their campus at Kodaikanal. Simply WOW.....Their website is www.auiedu.com and email is [email protected]
29th March 2012, 08:16 PM
shirley_schmidt

Some of colleges in Kolkata are:
Academy for Provessional Excellence (APEX) Kolkata
Annex College of Management Studies Kolkata
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science Kolkata
Department of Business Management Calcutta University
Eastern Institute of Managment Kolkata West Bengal
Globsyn Business School Kolkata
ICFAI Business School, Kolkata
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
Institute of Business Management Kolkata West Bengal
6th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello!! i just searching for Mba in Airline and Airport management !! suggest some best college in Tamil Nadu!! and share your thought about future scope of that course!!
8th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello...offer best faculty for studing airport mgt or aviation in cochin , ernakulam...
18th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the colleges offering mba aviation in tamilnadu
23rd June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

hello i have completed my degree in b.com ,iam intresed in airforce management for mba ,can i do this plz help me urgent
26th July 2012, 12:40 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Some of colleges in Kolkata are:
Academy for Provessional Excellence (APEX) Kolkata
Department of Business Management Calcutta University
Eastern Institute of Managment Kolkata West Bengal
27th September 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

@ Best colleges for MBA and Airport management

there are many colleges have the courses, but i am not sure which is the best one. cannot guarantee of the placements.
i always suggest to do in abroad if it is realted with aviation or airline and to find the job there.

jst check Airport Authority of India recruitment, if they prefers Airport Management, then if u hav the aim to getting it, then u can do the course.

to be frank the pay is very less and very less openings for this field. i knew abt airline field since iam engaged 2004.

all the best
Gobinath - [email protected]
8th November 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

hi i'm a ba french student. i'm very much interested in mba aviation.can u suggest me few best colleges in kerala
8th November 2012, 11:16 PM
snack

HI,

These are following Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management,

1.Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science
2.Academy for Provessional Excellence
3.Eastern Institute of Managment
4.Department of Business Management
5.Globsyn Business School
6.Institute of Business Management
7.ICFAI Business School.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
22nd November 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

cant i do mba without entrance exams like cat,mat,etc...
23rd November 2012, 09:26 AM
nvihar

HI,

These are following Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management-

1.Department of Business Management
2.Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science
3.ICFAI Business School
4.Eastern Institute of Managment
6.Academy for Provessional Excellence
7.Annex College of Management Studies
8.Indian Institute of Management .

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
23rd November 2012, 07:45 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:

List of Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management

Eastern Institute of Managment Kolkata WestBengal

Globsyn Business School Kolkata

ICFAI Business School, Kolkata

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
9th January 2013, 04:51 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,,,

Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management

1.ICFAI Business School
2.Academy for Provessional Excellence
3.Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management
4.Institute of Business Management
6.Annex College of Management Studies
7.Department of Business Management
8.Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science
9.Eastern Institute of Managment

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?